Freeman's Mind - audio files?

I love the series. I'd enjoy having mp3s of the episodes. Are these available? I mean WITHOUT painstakingly ripping videos and then converting them to mp3 by hand 70 times?

Painstakingly ripping the audio 70 times?

In all seriousness though, there must be some way of getting a clean version of the voice lines because they're used in a BMS version of FM.

Well, you might say I'm losing focus, kind of drifting into the abstract...

On 9/13/2018 at 11:37 PM, Zombra said:

I love the series. I'd enjoy having mp3s of the episodes. Are these available? I mean WITHOUT painstakingly ripping videos and then converting them to mp3 by hand 70 times?

Alright i found the voice files.Ross has uploaded them 3 years ago along with the Dota 2 voice pack.Here is the link:

Just scroll down the post and click on the orange text that says "Here(680MB)". :D

On 9/14/2018 at 9:16 PM, WhenWorldsCollide2 said:

Painstakingly ripping the audio 70 times?

In all seriousness though, there must be some way of getting a clean version of the voice lines because they're used in a BMS version of FM.

Huh, turns out the BMS version of FM very obviously used the original audio without any changes. Well don't I feel like the fool now. (I lost my old login but it's not sockpuppeting if I admit I'm the same guy right?)

EDIT: My accounts are now combined into one.

Edited by EightInchNails (see edit history)

Well, you might say I'm losing focus, kind of drifting into the abstract...