Freeman's Mind - audio files?

I love the series. I'd enjoy having mp3s of the episodes. Are these available? I mean WITHOUT painstakingly ripping videos and then converting them to mp3 by hand 70 times?

On 9/13/2018 at 11:37 PM, Zombra said:

I love the series. I'd enjoy having mp3s of the episodes. Are these available? I mean WITHOUT painstakingly ripping videos and then converting them to mp3 by hand 70 times?

Alright i found the voice files.Ross has uploaded them 3 years ago along with the Dota 2 voice pack.Here is the link:

Just scroll down the post and click on the orange text that says "Here(680MB)". :D

On 9/14/2018 at 9:16 PM, WhenWorldsCollide2 said:

Painstakingly ripping the audio 70 times?

In all seriousness though, there must be some way of getting a clean version of the voice lines because they're used in a BMS version of FM.

Huh, turns out the BMS version of FM very obviously used the original audio without any changes. Well don't I feel like the fool now. (I lost my old login but it's not sockpuppeting if I admit I'm the same guy right?)