Battlefield Play4Free

Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone here play the BFP4F beta? I do and i think it is very fun and its free

Anyone want to play with me sometime? My IGN is Kirkreng

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I saw a video for this and it looked...intriguing, but I don't know much else about it, other than that you can pay for extra things in the game with micro-transactions, such as weapons, etc.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I saw a video for this and it looked...intriguing, but I don't know much else about it, other than that you can pay for extra things in the game with micro-transactions, such as weapons, etc.

Yeah but right now you can buy everything with points you earn in game as well. So you still need to "work" for your weapons, but you don't NEED to pay money to get decent guns.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah but right now you can buy everything with points you earn in game as well. So you still need to "work" for your weapons, but you don't NEED to pay money to get decent guns.

Ah yes, I had heard about this too. However when you earn those weapons and so on with points, it's only temporary isn't it? Or is it temporary with money as well? Or is it permanent with just money or both?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

If you use the ingame points you can buy it either for 1 day or for 3 days. If you pay using money you can buy it for a week or something and permanent. So you need to stay active if you want to keep your weapons.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯