The Black Mirror (Ross's Game Dungeon)

Sign in to follow this  

That's just straight up crazy. Next you're gonna get a girlfriend that looks just like Alyx (I'm not sure that's the name) and move to New Mexico.

Congratulations on winning the Nerdy-Genetic lottery.

Holy crumb! If I didn't know any better I would say those pictures had to be photoshopped. Bring out the trusty crowbar and next we may have a full-scale alien invasion!

Wow... You look almost exactly like him. I suppose the main reason people think Freeman's voice is different than your's is because they assume he's got a badass action hero voice, and while he is a badass, people should remember he's a physicist. Albeit a physicist that's handy with all manner of firearms, but still, a physicist. If you were stuck in the situations he goes through, wouldn't you complain a bit too? I think you're doing a great job with CP and FM, keep up the good work!

The graphics desginer may have givvenhis face to freeman, but about 3 other faces were mixed in.

ciaran: Actually you're wrong. There was no editing done to the picture, that's how I look. I admit that I did cheat and try to align my head at the same angles as Freeman however.

Holy crap, that's awesome. Do you have a girlfriend?

Emily: Ha, no, but I'm looking more like Guy Fawkes this days.