The Black Mirror (Ross's Game Dungeon)

Sign in to follow this  

wow u do look like him! keep up the good work. i love freemans mind and civil protection. they both make me laugh so hard i almost cry!

Hey im saying hello from Uruguay and i want to tell you i like your work and i want to know when is the new C.P. comming out?

I agree That you have a resemblence to him. But you know what, if there is ever a Half-life movie, Think Aaron Stanford or "Pyro" from the X-Men movies could play the part of Freeman. He especially looked like him when he played Doug Bukowski in
"The Hills Have Eyes"

Also after closly examining the portrait I have to say you look more like Freeman, but the thing the you and Aaron don't have is the nose and the green eyes

That's just about scary. If there's ever a movie like bursoft said, you should try to apply for that part! LOL.

I can't tell which is which! Awesome
Good luck on the videos, looking forward to the next installments
:D

hah! when they make the hl movie:D sign up for an audition:D
can't wait for the next cp episode!:D good luck!

man spring brake is over and it sux bein bak in 11th grade, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring man, anywaythe face comparson is shokingkly reeeeel. do u nom if u wana make a new fm apisode, the last 1 wuz hilarrious, "LASER! caution, LASER! CAUTION, LLLAAAAAASER!,,,, what could it mean?"

Now that's just creepy. Anyways, good luck with your next CP episode.

Wow that is a pretty close similairity. I never got to comment on the other freeman's mind cus I have been afk for the past few weeks. Props to you sir on that episode. It pulled a bunch of luaghs out of me. Can't wait for the next CP. Good luck!!

Impressive, if you told me that Valve used your portrait to design Freeman, I'd believe you without a doubt.

HO-LEE-CRAP! UR RIGHT!(Ep 3 Quote) You look just like Freeman. Did you do that on purpose?

Wow. You look like him! Damn!

Okay what the hell?

on fm episode 3, after the ,erm,, experiment goes rong and frreeman is teleportd to the circle with the aliens, he says "who r u? NO, i dont wanna be a -----" WHAT does he say, "SKITZAFRANK is wat poped in my head, plz anser bak im confused........

It's "schizophrenic", a person with a type of psychological disorder. I understand no one on Youtube can spell this word.

Basically the idea is that what he's experiencing is so crazy, one conclusion he's coming to is that maybe he has schizophrenia.

Great video. I expected the 3rd video to be very good, but this is beyond allmy expectations.

Could not help to note that there are 4 types of schizophrenia (although there is some debate about it)

Undifferentiated, Catatonic, Disorganized and Paranoid.

I would say that flashing pictures and random monster would put him into a Disorganized category, although the rationality is closer to Paranoid.

Yah.. My Introduction to Psychology class is paying for itself. Although I am learning to be a Physicist.

thx for that, wer was confused