Ross's Game Dungeon: The Crew

Sign in to follow this  

Here is the next Game Dungeon after a long hiatus! This turned into one of the more ambitious episodes I’ve done. I’m generally happy with how it came out, in fact, this one might be my favorite “non-weird game” episode. I think in the future I may have to scale down Game Dungeon a little bit one way or another, just so there’s more time for the movie. The one thing I don’t want to sacrifice is the writing, however, so that should remain consistent regardless. Writing is often the easiest part of making these videos actually.

I cut some more material that was going to be in here, some of which I may use in a follow-up episode later on. Also, while I’m not in a situation to have play sessions with fans currently, at some point in the future, I’d be interested in trying a group road trip with fans in The Crew on PC. I figure at least some people have it since I announced when it was free back in 2016 on twitter. I can’t even imagine how the game would handle 100 or so people all in the same place. It could be it would just glitch out, but it would be interesting to try out.

Anything can happen the way things are at the moment, but assuming things don’t change, I hope to have more videos this month.

sUSTnwE.crop.jpg

View full article

Well... Good luck with the Raiders thing...XD

Best of luck to you, Ross. It's good to hear you've gotten some things out of your way.

I hope you won't have any problems driving 1000 Miles,and its good to hear that your almost done the Tutorial,I'm actually looking forward to it because i suck at making stuff with the source SDK

Good luck, be careful with zombies!
August? That means that we have to wait for the homepage for another month.
Would it be a huge demand to upload all the available subtitle files to your ftp directory? Taht way, when the homepage debuts all the subtitles will be ready.

Good luck, I am dying to listen to another episode of Freeman's mind! Oh, and dont die. xD

I hope your moving and all the other works go well Ross! I'm glad to hear that you're done with the tutorials. I'm dying to watch your new CP episode.XD

joe: Well these tutorials are going to be aimed at people with no experience with the SDK and will cover everything I knew when I made episode 1 (and some more).

kuangeleven: I want to go over the subtitles first and make sure there are no errors and maybe add color coding to them as a bonus to distinguish speakers. Sorry for the wait, I'm trying!

Well, if your car does break down, make sure you have your towel. Most useful thing in the universe.

Also, you have been telling us this new CP episode, when it comes out, is gonna be longer then any other episode. How long are we talking? Cause episode two 11min. Is it gonna be like 20min or am I going over?

Nope, you probably haven't actually gone over. But who knows, some plans change all the time.

I´m really happy for tutorial,i´ve never learnt with Hammer,it was more difficult then gtkradiant that was really easy to learn. Sry for bad English AND best of luck on CP and FM !!!

could somebody give a link to tutorials if they are up already?

No, sorry, but they're not finished yet. Read the Blog Post.

Hope you don't forget your crowbar

I read the blog otto

"The first part of the Noesis tutorial is done on my end, I'm told it will be coming out soon"

but thanks for trying

Not just that one sentence I mean, read the whole thing. Even the other blog posts if you're unsatisfied.

In this most recent one, It's even stated he will tell us more as the day arises. So we should know when it's out by information at this site.

Could you provide an RSS feed for Civil Protection and Freeman's Mind (the latter, especially). I'd like to be up-to-date when they're released.

If you could do it as a podcast feed that would be great.

will: at least over 20 minutes, it's mostly dialogue, but I think it flows well. Unfortunately it's been postponed again, but there will be other episodes coming instead.

hlfan: While the videos are fine, your post wasn't really related to what's being talked about, they would go better in the forum.

anonymous dude: the final tutorial will be on DVD, I think they told me the final length for the first one is 3.5 hours.

anonymous dude: I'll look into that sort of stuff when the new website is up.