Ей захотелось заплакать

Sign in to follow this  

Ей захотелось заплакать, но слезы не к лицу боевому офицеру. Умирай, но товарища выручай как благородно это звучало в теории. В жаркой рубке боевого робота, перед лицом гибели, которой угрожали ей три вражеские машины, теория казалась далеко не такой верной. Выжить, остаться в живых вот что сейчас ее привлекало. Куда больше, чем абстрактное понятие чести полка. Не думая о достоинстве, Армстронг вытерла слезы облегчения, когда из коммуникатора донесся голос. С трудом. Слава Дракону, что вы пришли к нам на помощь.

Откуда эти строки? не знаете?

That's right I'm being extremely random and bringing a topic back from 3rd page, but the guy here clearly asks where these lines come from. He's not a bot.

"Откуда эти строки? не знаете?" Means: where do these lines come from? anyone know?

And you evil forum wizards banned him

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I just found out he actually is a spam bot, but I'm still interested in where the hell that text comes from!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Probably typed up at random. Who knows. It may just be 'normal looking' text to fool potential spam-post filters on some forums.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Ok guys, to anyone interested I've finally found the book:

Robert Charrete and Victor Milan: Wolfs on the Border

I think I'm actually going to read it....

You can now close this thread I guess.

Consider it done.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."