Exiled Kingdoms

You might wanna check "Underrail Expedition" and "ARCANUM: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura" The have far more details and mechanics. Also great dialogues. And maybe "NEO Scavenger"

On 8/31/2020 at 5:08 AM, Gun said:

You might wanna check "Underrail Expedition" and "ARCANUM: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura" The have far more details and mechanics. Also great dialogues. And maybe "NEO Scavenger"

UnderRail anything is fantastic, and I hope Ross covers it one day.

On 8/29/2020 at 9:18 AM, RaTcHeT302 said:

oh i remember why i gave up on this game

VQYDzvP.png

i kept thinking to myself, where's the "fuck off and go away" option - and then the game just rubs this message in my face, even though i would've stabbed that guy the instant i saw him, but the game was not even daring to give me the option to actually decide for myself, so i just dropped it, i just thought it was lame, i hate having fake dialogue options, which lead to the same result, it just wastes my time

i'm just tired of being forced into lame ass storylines, no i don't give a damn about your letter, let me throw it away, no i don't give a damn about some generic shady dude on the road, let me kill him, who cares, he's boring

But yea the forced bottlenecking is BS.