I created a account to just say this.

Sign in to follow this  

"Dead Game News: Godfall lies, PC Gamer repeats it"

Well, here i am to be H.P. Lovercraft to you ross But i doubt you are going to see my comment after all A "Service Game", by contexto nowdays, is the "This game have Loot box, season pass and a microtransaction store inside it", making it like a, i don`t know, a type of chanel for selling virtual money and shit like that, and they try their best to dodge that bullet, like saying, "you see, we are not active on you game, there is no place to use unreal money to buy skips and shit like that", but them, the meaning of needing a service to play get shot by new game empire to demonize the word, and now we reach the problem, because to game media, needing to be online 24/7, a way to prevent piracy, is not a service anymore, is a sackle to a contract, like saying, "You need to be online to our company keep tabs on your game and what you do in it, but we don`t, i repeat, Do not will put a market in the game" Man, Gaming industry is becoming what capitalism wants it to be, all about recorrent spending and no chill in the madness

13 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

what

Watched the video "Dead Game News: Godfall lies, PC Gamer repeats it" and heard the confusion of the guy
So i came here to try to put sense to the madness and try to discuss it

2 hours ago, Whitestell said:

Watched the video "Dead Game News: Godfall lies, PC Gamer repeats it" and heard the confusion of the guy
So i came here to try to put sense to the madness and try to discuss it

I take it English is not your primary language then, because what you originally posted does not make sense.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.