Audio Engineering

Hello everyone, first post here, I'm going in full teeth. 

I've been watching Ross's videos for about 10 years, I've never been one for forums as I'm half illiterate when it comes to writing. But I always had a interest for audio in videos, let's say you go out and look into tutorials on YouTube because you want to hear the audio dude, so you can know if the guy knows his stuff, every time I do there are POPS stuff that get's too quite. Why would anyone want to learn from someone with such poor audio on a explanation of audio.

Now here's where it get's related to Accursed Farms you go back to the earliest video the audio is good, yes there are some noticeable effects on the helmets because of in lore reasons, these could be hiding some audio miss haps, but we have "shadow of a doubt" where a none alien none masked man talks, and it's mixed well. Now I ask why does Ross even in his early days "that I know about" know how to be more efficient and better at audio engineering, then someone who is a "expert" with "state of the art equipment"? do I have to sell my soul for this trade secret.

13 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

idk, probably Audacity + trial and error

Also a little bit of "I'm doing this because I want it to be good, not because I'm paid minimum wage to do it".

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.