Donation Awards

Sign in to follow this  

I had an idea for those whom donate to your website. How about if the give you a one line of script for a video ? I understand that you have copyright issues so giving any credits would be a touchy subject but knowing that a line that someone gives you somehow was worked into a video is kinda cool.

'

For example : forum guest Eugene Batwings donates $10 US with the request that the next Freeman's Mind has Freeman saying , " Niche says, " Out or chaos comes order" "

Yes another random thought by Gordon Freeman.

To make this special for all whom enjoy your movies, the requests should be sent via private message through your website or via email. This will keep all scripts personal and giving that element of surprise to all your viewers.

Again this was just a thought. If there are others with ideas on how Ross can award those whom donate without taxing his time or bank account , please share them here.

I could make wallpapers. Previews small, full-size only available for those who Donate.

samplebig.png

samplefk.png

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.