Seven Kingdoms 2: The Ftyhtan Wars (RTS) PC Gamer 90%!

Sign in to follow this  

Damn, I myself forgot about this game, but I do remember I had some fun with it when I was younger.

I know that it's a strategy game released 1999 and got obscure due to the bigger strategy games by bigger companies like Blizzard and Microsoft.

Well Pc Gamer gave it a 90% so you know it's good. I will edit after I play.

EDIT: I never had too much time to play it but here is the main description and pictures of it after a year lol:

sevenk2_screen002.jpg

3449577_1.jpg

Important Facts:

1. 12 Human Civilizations, 7 Alien (Fryhtan) Civilizations.

2. Fryhtan Wars retains a great deal of concepts from its predecessors that distinguished it from other strategy games. In other words it has spies, an interresting economic system that is very hard to explain, heroes, Reputation/Rebelion in Human Towns... etc

3. Unlike in other RTS games this one features fewer buildings to manage.

4. Very wide contrast of gameplay style between civilizations and aliens.

5. Human kingdoms often contain multiple nationalities, and likewise Fryhtan kingdoms can also contain multiple species.

6. Heroes are very cool and interesting as are economics in this game very weird.

7. Game doesn't require much micro as Starcraft or Warcraft.

Who would play it:

- If you love old RTS style games like Age of Empires or Total Anihilation.

- If you like Aliens vs Humans sort of thing and realistic nations/units mixed with unrealistic nations/units sort of thing.

- If you don't mind fantasy in general.

- If you're willing to try something new.

- If you like Strategy which are not based on APM.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Bump, I added actual Info of this game.

And here is a video about it:

av2qaC4BhKs

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."