Going proffessional? Hollywood release style. Once a week.

Sign in to follow this  

After i watched House, i got that idea Why not releasing every serie one a week, monday maybe. So Ross may create some and hold them up, and after a while start releasing once a week.. I think it would be sweet and maybe will allow ppl to separate FM in seasons using big pauses between series release.

I just like to be sure to know when i can go and watch what i want))) All that hoping part "Oh maybe NOW it is out?... Duh >< maybe tomorrow???" just kills me

Or...... just estimated release time would be also cool

A once weekly basis may not be too realistic, since some videos are definitely going to take longer than others to make. I do agree with the idea of an estimated time of release. Because seeing a fully green video status makes me check back here every ten minutes to see if it's up.

Ross can't control Machinima's stupid video posting rules, so trying to get even a ballpark ETA for any video is impossible.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Ross can't control Machinima's stupid video posting rules, so trying to get even a ballpark ETA for any video is impossible.

I had heard about that, are they really that bad? They don't seem to be holding back any of those Call of Duty rap battles or whatever.

Look at any of the numerous "Destroy Machinima Headquarters" themed threads on this forum...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I don't think that this will help the situation. Sure it may benefit in the short run where we get new videos every week but it will eventually catch up to him where instead of making these videos for leisure, it will be under constant pressure instead.

I'm alright with him releasing the videos at his own pace. By doing this, he isn't pressurized which in turn maintains the high quality of FM. My only problem is that Machinima takes ages to release his videos while they constantly churn out COD ones that no one over 18 watches. Remember when "The Tunnel" was announced done and we had to wait like 2 weeks for Machinima to release it? That was a horrible 14 days.

14 days OF PAIN!

IM IN PAIN MACHINIMA,i hold machinima totally responsible for making me addicted into vicodin

forget your troubles, cmon get happy.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"