Game Dungeon Credits Music

Hey guys, I have been binging game dungeon for a long time now & I've noticed there is some awesome tracks used during the credits of some videos that I can't find the name of haha.

I was curious if there's a list of tracks somewhere or maybe I'm stupid and somehow missed em.

Thanks in advance 

There's no master list or anything like that if that's what you're looking for unfortunately.

The most you can do is check the music you see listed in the credits, rule out any that you already know it can't be, and then start checking the rest. If you still don't find it afterwards, it's means the song is from the game itself, and your best bet at that point is to look into the games soundtrack.

Thank ya sir,

I suppose I'll have to begin my journey looking through 'em

The only one i'm concerned about is his "Life is Strange" Game Dungeon, I really doubt the song he used (which wasn't included in the credits) was used in THAT game LOL

Thanks again