Ban the person above you!

Banned for banning someone on the previous page, and not the person above you...

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Banned for banning me.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Banned for banning someone who banned you for something.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Banned for being one of those people too now.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Banned because I never did that, but generally I haven't heard anything to my liking from Japan...

Banned because I have been listenting to everything at one point from french rap to japanese show music.

Banned for some things like math is boring to some and intersting to others, and many become interested in it. And some things like cheap ice cream are always somewhat interesting but can become gradually less interesting once you discover math. :lol:

Banned because you can still have variety in both mathematics and cheap ice cream, thus rendering your comparison irrelevant.

Banned because mathematicians never stop liking ice cream, they just start liking math much, much more. (Also check inbox)

Banned because ever since I was studying the human ear everything points that in actuality we are all very similar and our musical taste develops similarily, what differentiates the path imo is culture, lack of concentration/interest, availability of the music and time. Anyway this means, we are all bound to become prohypsters eventually. :D Proof of this is that we all once listened and enjoyed twinkle twinkle little star.

Banned because I've always hated that song and any other song containing the same melody (I learned the alphabet backwards because of the tune).

Banned for purposefully trying to corrupt my studies with a lie or a semi-lie (Where you don't even know it but you liked the song when you were 5).

Banned because I know I didn't like the song even at 3, since my parents reminisced about how I'd throw a tantrum anytime I heard that or the authentic alphabet tune. They didn't bother singing to me before that because I was plagued with inner-ear infections for the first 2 years of my life.

Banned because that sounds like a different issue, where you were just resisting music or subjects more broad overall not just the Twinkle song.

Banned because even if it so and you are not trolling or are not 100 % sure with me here, we all listened to something common whether it be twinkle star or humpty dumpty or Schlaf Huepchen Schlaff, what we consider pretty primitive nowadays.