February updates

Sign in to follow this  

Well judging from the comments, people really want an update, so here's what happeneing. Steady progress is being made on the next Civil Protection episode, but there's still a ways to go. I'll get started on a new Freeman's Mind episode soon to try and make up for the delay. I lost a couple days to doing some additional contact work, but that's done now, so I'll back to work on everything else. Progress on the website is going very well and I think it will be done quite soon. My plans are to get it up before the next video is released. Finally, some initial work has been started on a "pilot episode" for something new I want to try. Without spoiling anything, it will be in the Source engine, but will not be Half-Life related. You'll definitely see the next CP and FM episodes out before this however.

I can't wait for the new freeman's mind! Great series.

God, you can't stop making us more exciting, sound good ross, Looking forward to your new work.

ALRIGHT! Sounds great Ross!

Haha yea- I've been checking this page at least twice a day to see if there is anything new- looks like it paid off haha.

I'm excited for this new website- will you post updates like the blog page?

And HOORAY CP! And FM! And this new series...interesting.
Best of luck Ross, your fans got your back.

Fantastic, it's always a highlight of my day to see that you've posted up anything new as its always fantastic!
I'm sure whatever new series you've got planned for us will be excellent =D

DON'T START A NEW SERIES ROSS!

you have your hamds full with the two series out right now.

starting a new series will put EVEN MORE of a delay on the videos people really want (cp)!!!!

Lennon: I agree, although there's a real chance I'm going to have things get easier on the animation end of things, plus I plan to have a notice for getting animation help on the website. Basically what it comes down to is that I feel compelled to do this, even if I realize it will make production for other things slower.

It's his life, he can do whatever the heck he wants lol. If he wants to make a new series, more power to him!

Can't wait to see it Ross! If it's coming from you I know it'll be fun and entertaining! I have my guesses as to what game the new series will be in but I'll keep them to myself. =)

Can't wait to see the new site and the new FM episode! Keep up the good work!!

i think I'd rather see the "pilot episode" first. but that's just me.

Sound good Ross, but i agree with "John Lennon"s comment: Don't start a new series Ross. Or what u can do is that u make it, and if the public really like it... well do it.
I cant wait for this terrifying 20 minutes long CP episode, and of coarse FM too (why at the end of the 8th FM episode u didn't took the shotgun?)!
Good luck

3 series? Are you sure you can handle that?

Can't wait for the new episode and new series.

I remember when then first FM episode came out and some people said "do not do FM, just do CP"

and now people can't get enough of Freeman's Mind.

I think the same will happen to new series. By the 2nd episode people will not be able to imagine the idea of abandoning it.

O if it's Counterstrike I'm gonna be happier than a pig in poop!

Ooo, are you doing something with TF2? I'd love you forever if you were!

In the meantime, take as much time as you need to to get the current series done to your satisfaction. I, unlike some, am willing to wait.

Thanks for making these.

Wow, a third series? It's okay, anything done by you is funny.

Thanks for the update Ross
looking forward for the new episodes and this plot, well i can expect it to be pretty awesome since well.. its from you lol.