Help Me find old video game I played as a child.

Single-two player video game with Blue and Pink wizards players control.

3D, angled top-down with a camera that does not rotate but folows wizards.

The first stage was inside a stone-brick dungeon, linear path, maybe lava was on the sides until the wall.

You probably had two spells, but I surely remember basic attacks.

You kill wasps, probably green slime blobs, and at the end of the stage a boss which I can not remember, but I remember it being sick.

But I remember it was a (blue?) centipede that jumps around the path trying to kill the wizards.

Or it was a boss in the preview, because once you beat the stage players get the preview of a content that was acessible only if they buy the game (or possibly just expansion to it), many stages and bosses I barely remember, I so much wanted to play them, it was so limiting.

I still want to play them!

You also break little cute fences/gates along the way that have those enemies inside and after.

You can not go over, the game is linear, but you had some controll over the second axis, it is just that there is not much space there and the gates are occupying it all.

I am waiting for a moment I will finally be able to play all stages.

At least that is how I remember it, doubt anything I said.

That was the time we played Fresco Wizard, a true masterpiece, I highly recommend to everybody.

It is probably a video game from early two thousands, maybe even ate nineties.

Maybe even made by Miniclip, I remember playing those.

Was probably childish.

It is probably nothing special but back in the days looked super wonderful.

Chat GPT failed on this one.

Maybe you (the community) will not.

I found it! This is exactly like I would describe it! I even though if that was My account I had but forgot! Even though I looked everywhere, for years, and on Reddit, I did not find it! I love the one who asked and those who answered, also I love everybody on this website!

Edited by Алексић Владица. (see edit history)

On 1/31/2023 at 2:17 AM, Алексић Владица. said:

Single-two player video game with Blue and Pink wizards players control.

3D, angled top-down with a camera that does not rotate but folows wizards.

The first stage was inside a stone-brick dungeon, linear path, maybe lava was on the sides until the wall.

You probably had two spells, but I surely remember basic attacks.

You kill wasps, probably green slime blobs, and at the end of the stage a boss which I can not remember, but I remember it being sick.

But I remember it was a (blue?) centipede that jumps around the path trying to kill the wizards.

Or it was a boss in the preview, because once you beat the stage players get the preview of a content that was acessible only if they buy the game (or possibly just expansion to it), many stages and bosses I barely remember, I so much wanted to play them, it was so limiting.

I still want to play them!

You also break little cute fences/gates along the way that have those enemies inside and after.

You can not go over, the game is linear, but you had some controll over the second axis, it is just that there is not much space there and the gates are occupying it all.

I am waiting for a moment I will finally be able to play all stages.

At least that is how I remember it, doubt anything I said.

That was the time we played Fresco Wizard, a true masterpiece, I highly recommend to everybody.

It is probably a video game from early two thousands, maybe even ate nineties.

Maybe even made by Miniclip, I remember playing those.

Was probably childish.

It is probably nothing special but back in the days looked super wonderful.

Or else I play Pocket City 2 Mod APK on Getmodnow website safe and free

Chat GPT failed on this one.

Maybe you (the community) will not.

One possible game that matches some of your descriptions is "Gauntlet: Dark Legacy" released in 2000. It features a top-down perspective, multiple characters to choose from (including wizards), dungeon environments, and various enemies. While I couldn't find specific references to a blue centipede boss or the game being limited unless you purchased it, it's worth checking out to see if it matches your memories.

Edited by JohnnieAnderson (see edit history)

On 5/22/2023 at 5:24 PM, JohnnieAnderson said:

One possible game that matches some of your descriptions is "Gauntlet: Dark Legacy" released in 2000. It features a top-down perspective, multiple characters to choose from (including wizards), dungeon environments, and various enemies. While I couldn't find specific references to a blue centipede boss or the game being limited unless you purchased it, it's worth checking out to see if it matches your memories.

Thank you very much, it was immersive reading your thing but I found it, I stated that above. Gauntlet: Dark Legacy looks interesting too, I did not know for it.