quick FM update

Sign in to follow this  

I've found a workaround for the barnacle problem I've been having. For those that care, if you go into noclip mode then clip through a wall while looking at them, it seems to fix the problem for the remainder of the demo. This does add an extra step and may make transitions between load zones even less smooth, but it does seem to be a solution for now.

I'm going to try and get two more Freeman's Mind episodes out this month to make up for the delay on the last one. Since there's lagtime between when I'm done and when it actually gets uploaded, I can't promise anything, but that's my goal.

Sounds great! How is progress on the new website?

Thanks for keeping us updated. Looking forward to more FM.

Well, it's great that there will be some new FM episodes =), but u said that the website is almost finished and that u won't do any episodes before its update, isn't it? But I'd rather see 2 more episodes before, because it's amazing!
I'm pretty sure that u will stop the next episode at the beginning of the next chapter (in the elevator, just before the military), I really want to see Freeman's reaction to their attacks.
Well, good luck!

Two episodes in one month?

Great! How goes work on the website?

Two episodes in one month?

Nice!

And now the glitches are part of the solution .

Sounds good Ross. Whatever you need to continue. We're still here for ya.

And yes- thanks for the update. Best of luck!

That's a big relief. Comparing having to wait a little bit longer while you eventually solve a problem, to having to wait for... ...say Merry Melony to be continued, I'm just glad that the series can continue.

Excellent news that you've fixed the barnacle bug (with another bug it seems). Looking forward to future episodes.

What you can do is stop and use the workaround by clipping at the wall right before you see the barnacle. Edit this part out of the video. Then try and transition the fade so that it looks like you didn't actually move.

Rubber Ducky: Basically everything went dead as soon as I made that last post (go figure), but work's started up on it again.

karanjhala guy: Basically I'm focusing on getting more videos out at the moment rather than piss more people off by spending more time on CP. I plan to go back to after these episodes.

Dirdle: No, they're not. It's still annoying, I just found a workaround for it.

Two episodes in one month? . . . It's times like these I'm reminded why I became an internet surfer, TO SHOW INTERNET SERIES WHOS BOSS, YEA!

Heh, keep em coming Scott this is some of the best stuff on the net.

Good luck getting your new site up!

How is an episode of Freeman's Mind made?

I meant, one glitch had worked to negate another, even if it's still difficult.

take your time mush, the videos are worth the wait.