quick FM update

Sign in to follow this  

So, how long do you intend to run FM for? Will it span all of HL1, because I don't think anyone's ever undertaken anything like that.
Thank you so much for creating both series, and all the best with future productions.

Dude, I can't wait until the next episode. I'm going to this site almost everyday now. Don't worry about the bugs though, I didn't notice them until you started pointing them out. Freeman's Mind is just one of those things that I look forward to.

The end of the month is getting closer pretty fast I hope You will keep your promise
and by the way... Epic job there on both, CP and FM, keep up the great work, srsly

Good to see a lot of positive comments. Keep it up there, Ross. Pushing to the end of the month though, I hope you can handle the weight of such work.

best thing since concerned comic

Scood: Dude don't act surprised if you quote something out of context to the dialogue that comes before it and thus get a different interpretation out of it.

Jessi: Well it's not getting me any dates

E: Sorry, I'm already backlogged with people I've already recorded for future episodes. I may have stuff open up in the future however.

Anonymous guy: Well thanks for the detailed analysis. I personally feel I have too much "chuckle to yourself" content in the videos, but the format of FM is too constraining for every minute to be a slam dunk. I mainly picked HL because I was already using Source and he's known for being a silent protagonist. And yeah I think his personality is consistent, though I've made him kind of a basket case. Also I plan to blame his super-human ability on the suit. They keep praising it in the game anyway. The editing cuts are unavoidable due to level load transitions. I'm just ignoring it since this isn't supposed to be a top production.

QwertyTSecond: Who knows man

Cama Zots: Well in general I'm not the speediest about updates, although you can expect some stuff within the next week.