The Hazard Course!

Sign in to follow this  

I mean when are the scientists ever going to need weapons training? And yes I know, during the Respnance Cascade but how would they know?

In questionable ethics, they have aliens in cages and crap. They obviously knew about the aliens before hand. Now, how they explained the weapons training to the employees is a different story. "When are we going to use guns? We're physicists!" "Uhh... You could try fishing with it."

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I mean when are the scientists ever going to need weapons training? And yes I know, during the Respnance Cascade but how would they know?

In questionable ethics, they have aliens in cages and crap. They obviously knew about the aliens before hand. Now, how they explained the weapons training to the employees is a different story. "When are we going to use guns? We're physicists!" "Uhh... You could try fishing with it."

But there's only like three scientists that use HEV suits, Gordon, Gina Cross, and Colette Green. (maybe more but I doubt it) I think Gina and Colette may have known about it already, so really they only had to explain to Gordon...which kinda sucks for him. But this is all speculation.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

But there's only like three scientists that use HEV suits, Gordon, Gina Cross, and Colette Green. (maybe more but I doubt it) I think Gina and Colette may have known about it already, so really they only had to explain to Gordon...which kinda sucks for him. But this is all speculation.

There were only three suites in the sector were Gordon was working.

You can find several bodies with HEV suites in Xen, so I guess there

were more in other areas of the Black Mesa too.

The biologic guys with the caged aliens for example or the

teleporter guys at lamba probably too.

And since working with aliens kinda sounds dangerous, I guess you

have to know how to defend yourself, not as much as Gordon seem

to know, but a bit at least. :)