FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 10.5

Sign in to follow this  

Come on people don't freak it out
It's April Fool's,remember that

April Fools!...hehe..seriously? No no no no! Ali Baba Says Keep Going! Freeman just got the shotty! He has so much more to do!

I wondered when you started this if you were really going to sit through the whole game and do dialogue for all of the game it takes like 8 hours to play through the first time and a lot of it is constant fighting. Just a suggestion if you do continue the series (Which I think would be awesome because I think its hilarious) I think it would be easier to just abbreviate the game or maybe do a montage of fighting when it comes to a hard bit i mean Hollywood does it why not you? I personally would just leave in major plot events like the satellite launch, killing the monster in the rocket test bay, and all the boss fights plus maybe the introduction of new creatures. If you just focus the episodes around these im sure you can think up plenty of material and everything between what you decide is a main event can just be filler on either side of an episode to make them look more connected.

lol good april fool, and your probably gonna block this comment, but just like last year with that halo "pilot" you made, very good april fool

very good april fool, and you've obviously got april fool, otherwise you wouldn't have comment moderation enabled XD XD XD

(Kickin Balls from Facepunch)

I don't believe you should stop.
Trust me, don't. Not just because I like it, it gives me a laugh alot. I don't think you should, if you are, then I might as well go watch some crap mingebag's video.

Hm...So this is how the Freeman dies...Slipping off the ladder and into the pit of the elevator shaft..Couldn't see that coming..LMAO.

I do, however, think that this could be an April Fool's Prank...

aww man Im so sad now :'-( but I do understand where you coming from. The only thing Im asking for is take some time think about ending it take some month off and think of new ideas and if you can't that's fine. I just hope you keep FM going.

Uhm... guys...

What day is today?

and people realize what day it is in 3... 2... 1...

It is aprils first today......i wonder why that seems familar...

April Foooooooools

Nice One

i think some people really need to look at the date (hint*1st April *hint) lol

OMG, WTF, LOL,

Pleaseeeee don't stop the series Ross! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DO. Just kidding, have a nice moto trip

Hmmmm, what's the date today?

Why??
But, if Freeman is now dead, can you create Barny's mind or Shepard's mind?

Sorry for my english, i'm from Russia and can't speak well..

Besides today being today its mah b-d(no really it is)

No more Freeman's Mind? Buying a motorcycle? ITS A MADHOUSE! Then again it is April 1st...

Why? Chris, why?
Don't end it now.
Maybe do HL2 at least?
Or is this a sick April fools joke?