Site up (again)

Sign in to follow this  

Hey, the new site should be functional now.  I'm going to wait and make sure it doesn't choke like last time before I basically turn this blogspot page into a redirecting one.  I'll still keep all old entries and comments, but if all goes well, all future news and videos will be at http://accursedfarms.com.

i swear i checked both this blog site and acursed farms like 20 times today lol.
its all looking pretty good over there, loving the layout, much easier than this this site imo.
good job

Unless I'm mistaken, the new site doesn't provide a feed. This is a pretty big issue...

Goodbye old website, hello Accursed Farms!

Wo0t first comment! That site has a very hilarious name "accursedfarms" lol.

Awesome.
Thanks for everything you've done. Two series, countless videos and now a brand new website.

have been waiting for this for a long time; the effort you put into this is huge but the result is epic; very few people can achieve this; it's a long way to the top(if you wanna rock n' roll \m/) but you're not far from it at all.
respect

Is there no RSS feed? I'm sure a fair amount of people use that to keep up to date with your videos...

Awesome, just awesome))) wanted to leave a comment on your "farm" but comment function showed some bigass error XD i'll be sure to send a death threat and marriage proposal later btw XDDDD

Hi, I like the new site and I hope that RSS feeds will come soon. I just have a suggestion : use justify alignment for news, description ...
BTW I've got an error when I try to read the comments on the new site.

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/chilledsanity/accursedfarms.com/template/default/comments.php on line 42"