May updates

Sign in to follow this  

Actually, J-Mo said...

I won't pretend to understand how to operate simple video editing software, sir, as even the complexities of some sound editing programs are beyond me...

However, I will say that I am perfectly willing to offer my meager talents as a script transcriber for any episodes of Freeman's Mind or Civil protection that aren't yet... or, rather, to come out with transcriptions (timed per sentence or half sentence to the best of my abilities, though I promise nothing of that) of episodes yet to be released.

I can be contacted at [email protected] if this offer is of any interest.

havent commented in a wile ross. but i have a daring question. will you make a freemans mind series throughout the hl2 franchise???

i watched every episode so far, also check out black mesa source, hl mod. it is beast, 1st trailer out.

Update soon please. Call me a whinny little fan all you want but it's good to know you haven't given up on the project.

How about a July update, Ross?

thats awesome dude. keep up the good work. from watching most of the films on Machinima for youtube.com, your the funniest, with Xanatos in second. If you go further with Freemans mind, and continue to Half-life 2 with it, please note, the gun that charges up (i forget what it is, the gun you get with the laser puzzle to blow through the wall) is placed on the buggy in HL2, so he should name it, then get REALLY excited to see it again in HL2. i can't wait to see more of your films, keep up the good work dude.

thats awesome dude. out of all the machinima directors from youtube that i've seen, you and Xanatos are my favorite. if you continue on freemans mind series into HL2, please note that the charge up particle gun in HL, is also on the buggy in HL2. so maybe he could name it in HL, then get really excited to see it again on the buggy. i know its a long ways away, but i think it would help add to the connection. i'm sure this is mild compared to what you may have planned. keep up the good work dude. i'm looking forward to seeing any and all new creations.

i cant wait until Gordon meets the grunts! it will be like "YAY! A SOLDIER has come to save me."wait, why did you shoot that guy? "thats not cool and.... OW, WHAT THE HELL? wait, maybe its because ,y gun is ou, ok i will put this away and, oow!!!! OK, THATS IT. MILLITRY THIS AHOLE! LOL that would be funny, cant wait!

Hey I think your videos are amazing. Valve might be making a Half-Life movie and your so good with Freeman's Mind I think they should make you play Gordon Freeman. Any way I had a suggestion of if FM gets to hl2 have an episode were CP and FM meet. Like when during the beginning of hl2 when you have to get out of the city. You could leave two metro cops alive when making FM and say they were Mike and Dave and an episode of CP where they are sent to stop Freeman.

Karanjhala Guy: This question has been addressed in the very blog post you're commenting on, by the way.

Half-life fan:

I think that Doctor Gregory House would make a better Gordon Freeman

luk man, FM is teh best zing i sow bi nao. bat i agre wiz u............ kip up wiz CP 4 a wail

Why does everyone have to type like a retarded wannabe gangsta!?

@AntlionGuard12:

This is the Internet, there's too many little kids who think it's 'ub3r 1337' to talk like that all the time.

@ultradude25: I know. It's just he typed like a mentally challenged rapper! I have never seen someone type like that!

Your work is awesome Ross....I don't think interest will wane if you proceed into HL-2.