June update + Antialiasing glitch

Sign in to follow this  

Serbdude: Thanks, but I've tried that before, it lead to about $1-4 a month.

Miki: No I'm afraid that doesn't work.

goatfish: This next episode will be nice and polished, don't worry.

William: I'm pretty sure I've seen the situation in situations other than what you're describing

Jecalux90: Well I'm on XP for starters.

theditor: No, but the one after it sure will have them.

Karen: Well let me say that while it may take me a very long time, as long as Craig remains alive to voice Dave, I WILL create many of the ones I'm talking about. I'd hate for people to watch all these episodes and make assumptions about my full potential as far as film and ideas.

Hey ross

You should make commentary for episodes and tell us how things are done

hi ross, I have a cuestion for u. are u related whith matt scott, one of the producers/designers/programers(I don't know really) of half life two episode two? I vas playing it whith the comentaries of producers on, and apperaed like one of the designers crew.

Accidentally stumbled upon FM today on YouTube.. and watched all episodes from both series.

What can I say.. wow. Great job.

Patiently waiting for new updates.

Best of luck - and keep up the good work ))

Its me reno again, just had a brilliant idea. Crop your movies. Like when you do tunnel shit and you get that in the distance, crop it out.

I never even noticed this glitch before you mentioned it, I honestly hope it isn't slowing down the production of your superb videos!

Also, I don't want to suggest for you to do anything, because what if you're already doing it? Then I would have kind of ruined it for you.

Also also, I enjoy both FM and CP, produce hem in what ever order and don't rush it, I like to see your best! (An analogy; Fm is like Friends while CP is like Frasier....except funny...)

well, "reno", would YOU be willing to crop your movies FRAME BY FRAME? it may work, but it'll add another week of delays to an already slow production

Looking forward to the new CP.

ugh, JUST RELEASE FM 12! i really dont give to much of a crap about cp. its a great series, but i dont want to have to wait until august to see Gordon meet the grunts.

Reno: That wouldn't work, considering that the screenshots Ross provided showed the seam in the middle of the screen

DUDE you have the best online series yet!!!i love freemans mind as well as civil protection and hope you do more!thanks-bob

"ugh, JUST RELEASE FM 12! i really dont give to much of a crap about cp. its a great series, but i dont want to have to wait until august to see Gordon meet the grunts."

Yeah? Well other people do. If you can't be patient, go watch some series that you know has scheduled release dates, like RvB, or... err... RvB. But don't bitch to Ross about taking his time.

Haven't experienced this on Gainward ATI Radeon Rampage700 2048MB GS

I'm really sorry I yelled at you on YouTube (yes, I'm machiner6). Hey, instead of Radeon, why not try Nvidia? I had many similar problems with ALL of my games and the internet, so dad got me an Nvidia for last Xmas. I'm just NATURALLY impatient. Thanks in advance, and maybe you could try "Minds of Cross and Green" from Decay, now that the PC mod version is out.