Website Launched!

Sign in to follow this  

just registered on the new site, have to say,was kind of shocked when i got on here and it was up, anyway looks nice, glad its up, and am looking foward to the next cp and freemans mind, and didnt you mention a totally new series you were working on, if so id like to see that too

We need teh RSS feed!!!

mehog125: I'm really not trying to censor people or block criticism. The stuff I block is akin to the sort of graffiti you read in public bathroom stalls. The web designer has also mentioned the possibility of setting up a user self-moderation system in the future, which could be even better.

anonymous people discussing RSS: This stuff is all Greek to me. I was an advocate of trying to keep the site structure simple and not coming up with a brand new design system. Take it up with the web designer as to why this shouldn't be difficult to implement, I don't understand how any of this stuff works. There's an email here: [email protected]

Freeman: Thanks man, that was my primary goal of this site, to make it easy to access the videos.

And I probably will update the blogspot site when new episodes are released until we get the RSS up.

This is good news. You may want to be careful about the marriage thing though. You may bite off more than you can chew. lol

All set and registered! Much easier to do than on the previous site too.

The site is looking great Ross, and I'm going to enjoy it even more when you get everything finished, and I hope the new Civil Protection comes out soon. You've got two great series on your hands, because both FM, and CP are really great!

Finally the site is up. Probably has been up for a while tho, iv'e been in hospital for about a week now and i finally got a hold of a laptop and wireless internet!

Keep up the good work Ross.

-Mosnye-

Great name for the site.

let's how it handles special chars )

' " ; : ] [ ! @#$%^

You sir are a legend! Thanks for putting up the site and taking time out of your life to create the ever so funny series you have! Keep up the good work!

I figured that I'd make an account here, Looking forward to the future stuff.

Hey its cool you have the page please make more videos!

Nice work on the site, very well done.

I cant cant til that new civil-protection is out <3

Glad to see you got everything up and running.

The site is very easy to get around in so to whoever made the site: Amazing work.

very nice website. great work.

What is RSS feed?

Sorry if this is inappropriately placed.

I always thought that you should get your own website apart from machinima.com

Congrats on the new website, Can't wait for more of the great videos you produce.

Hi Ross congrats on your website launch!

I'm very looking forward to your future machinimas!!!