Quick update

Sign in to follow this  

ok thats good....................I like CP episodes but....... ¡FREEMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome! CP will be out soon!

Ross, if you need someone to add subtitles to your videos, I'd be willing, and I understand spelling and grammar. I'd just need to know what exactly falls into the process of adding the subtitles before I can say I'll do it. Can you explain the procedure? (If it turns out it's really easy to do, I'm going to kick myself.)

Cosine: HELL YEAH! I'd join a cult made by Ross, it would certainly better then any other cult... we could stay up all night learning SDK, making animations and throwing rotten banana wielding monkeys at angry people!

good work ross, i'm a pretty patient guy but i can't deny i can't wait for the next cp and fm

you're doing real well, keep it up

Ross,

Well... its good to see that your making progress Ross. I dont care how long it takes as long as you produce them. And if anyone cant agree with this, then... you dont diserve to watch Ross's video's. DONT COMPLAIN <----------------(morel of the comment)

Cant wait for them both man

Hooray it's almost done. Now lets hope the civil protection curse doesn't kick in.

yay! Civil protection, Upcoming FM episode, and monkey island.. All good news at one day! yay!

As long we get updates about what you are doing, everything is fine by me!

I love both Freeman's Mind and the CP episodes, cant wait for the next episode!

Oh cool but dont be so fast do ut once but good Just dont hurry yourself I know its very hard work

Who is this "Otto" fellow that keeps ruining these episode releases!?

And hey, first episode blog post is going to be up. That's an exciting step for the new site.

Just throwing this out there. would there ever be a time we might see some Freeman's Mind in a CP? A crossover of sorts, the CP duo sees Freeman in the distance and make a comment, camera over to Freeman making some off color comment about the CP duo.

cosine: Man if I had a cult I'd start training disciples to animate all this stuff for me.

Anonymous guy: Listen, the episodes are coming out FASTER because of Otto, otherwise I'd be doing all the sound effects work myself. Because he's working on that now, I can work on other things.

Nice.

Relax with your work done on CP.

Ignore the inexorable impetuous comments, and expect a modicum of patience amongst your fans.

I'm sure I've said this before, but "Accursed Farms" is the best name for a website ever.

well I can't wait for both. it's so awesome i just craped mah self

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see Civil Protection and Freeman's Mind

Sounds cool. Can't wait for the next Civil Protection episode.