Quick update

Sign in to follow this  

we love you ross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool man its been a while since the last CP and FM

I started learning how to use SDK so I could join your very exclusive cult! Are there costumes yet?

Hey, I just want to say, great videos. Also, take your time with the videos, I bet it's really hard work.

Good to hear the progress on the CP episode, can't wait

hey i was wondering when the next freeman's mind epsiode was coming out i have been waiting 2 months and i'm losing intrest in the other episodes so could you hurry with ep:12 please

when is the new freemans mind (episode 12) coming out?

Can't wait for the next CP and Freemans Mind Epsiodes!

Woop! Good to hear! Love the site by the way Ross. Nothing like that personal touch when it comes to showcasing your hard work! Better than Blogger any day!

hurry up

I almost forgot that new episodes were coming out

Hey, great to hear that CP is about done. And FM is going for a roll of production. My friends are always buggin about FM and i have to keep them updated on what you're doing.

Hey guys, what the hell is up with all of the "hurry up" crap? Stop ordering him to do things, he does this with his time and he doesn't get paid for it. Then you lose patience and start being bossy? If you can't wait for quality work, piss off.

keep it up man. I like the Civil Protection Videos and i know you like them better bc YOU get to show more of your creative skills with them....but Freeman's mind is so awesome so im glad your doing them too. So either way im behind yah keep it up good Sir. this will all pay off im sure of it.

It sounds like every thing is moving smoothly. We all can't wait, yet will have too. Hopely you can have it done by Saturday, Sunday Im leaving for camp for the rest of the summer.

shweeeeeeeeeeet! the Civil protection IS about done(90%) right? plz i hope it comes soon

You know, You guys really need to learn that saying hurry up won't make a difference, You're getting both a new Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection episode, I'm pretty sure it's intense making this kinda stuff and making sure it's perfect for the viewers so just sit back and relax, It'll be out there soon.

I am waiting in exitement.

Keep up the good work Ross,your talent in animation and voice acting are amazing.Props to your friend and other people whom help out.

PS:It's better to have one episode a month but with a quality script/sense/feeling than a one episode per week that's lacking all of those.

cant rush quality. i await patiently scott!

I'm actually more excited about subtitles, rather than new episodes.

And at the risk of sounding snotty, can you also post updates at the old blog until this site gets RSS? The lack of RSS makes AF essentially unfollowable.