Obi Wan was the MVP of the now extinct Jedi Order.
Let's go down the rap sheet.
1. Single handedly defeated Darth Maul, becoming the first Jedi to kill a Sith in centuries.
2. Single handedly defeated General Gregious, who had previously wiped the floor with a handful Masters and Padawans.
3. Cut down the Chosen One without breaking a sweat
4. Disappeared into the force during combat with his old apprentice.
5. Trained a protege who would go on to score a complete victor over the Sith
Now let's look at his contemporaries;
1. Qui-gon: acted haughty and wise and died like a bitch
2 Windu: scored points for nearly overpowering sheev, but got too hot headed and disregarded core jedi teachings ("he's too dangerous to be kept alive!"), ultimately pushing Anakin over the edge.
3. Yoda: acted haughty and wise, gave up fighting the emperor for no reason, dicked around for 20 years on a swamp plant and then died like a bitch. Fuck you Yoda, you don't deserve to go into the force.
4. The rest of the Jedi Council: indolent menagerie of hippies that just lounged around in their stupid ivory tower all day, collectively achieving absolutely nothing substantial.