FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 16

Sign in to follow this  

Hey there! I just wanted you to know that i love your series and EVEN if you said you are not accepting subtitles i would REALLY like to contribute by translating your videos to SPANISH. I have 5 years of english school and great knowledge of american slang to support me!

This came out on my Birthday haha! And omfg it was too good.

2, 4, 9, 10, 10.5 all are not found when I try to download them.

Also, Morning Patrol is MIA on the Machima servers for Civil Protection.

"FFS Machinima.

Just FFS.

Posted by Anonymous at 00:47:08 "

Indeed.

Dammit, those guys keep pushing you...Does this happens with other series directors???

Im sure you're quite frustrated...They aren't going to win...Your series are almost the remaining good vídeos that still come out...Mi YT suscription box is full of crappy machinimas with 2 or 3 stars uploaded by MCM.com....

Keep it up Ross!!!GooD LucK

THANK YOU ROSS!!!! love your work cant wati for number 17 cut be funny too make this in half-life 2

They're requesting Freeman's Mind more because it's more popular. Personally, I love them both the same, but I would love to see more Freeman episodes. However, I DO hope a new CP episode will come along shortly. Along with that new pilot episode.

God... didn't know that the people at Machinima could be s(uch dicks)o demanding. You need a break. Seriously.

Hey Ross they should make a religion out of you. i mean these vidoes are like jesus had a 3-way with god and a video camera

If you did have a religion you would be better than god.

For example:You exist and you make the best Half Life videos in the WORLD,

And I'm saying this because I don't believe in any religion.

Just a heads up, when you click on news and then "view older posts" job offers isn't crossed out nemore. Thought you'd want 2 know.

FM

If it's created by R. Scott it's definitely awesome. I love everything you make. Just wanted to say thanks and "May the Force be with you" : )

your videos are great

it just sucks that machinimas got you on a big schedule i wanna see the new cp and besides people caan wait for freeman's minds

besides this websites better than machinima.com so i hope they just let you keep it

Ross maybe you can make a cartoon out of FM or CP like Simpsons,Family Guy or American Dad

Come to think of it you're like Seth MacFarlane (the guy that created Family Guy) so I don't think it's impossible to make a cartoon.

Don't rush your episodes. Half Life is a long game, and I'm guessing it'll take a lot of creativity to keep Freeman's commentary interesting, and to keep him from degenerating into some kind of brainless Rambo type character.

In any fps you usually have to kill an insane amount of enemies - hard to keep it feeling realistic at the same time.