FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 16

Sign in to follow this  

Absolutely brilliant - THAT made my day!

Every single episode has me surprised and laughing.

This and CP are just in a league of their own

Amazing, I can't believe how fast this episode came out. The gap between 14 and 15 was so long, but this one came fast. As always, keep up the good work! Also, hope you can get CP done. It's probably getting really hard working for Machinima, but at least it beats working in an office and getting yelled at by your boss for no reason. xD

Personaly I preffer subscribing to your RSS feed instead of subscribing to Machinama's YT chanel. Because they tend to put out at least 10 videos a day, thus flooding my subscription box. And out of those videos I'm interested in maybe 2 or 3.

N1 Ross! Loved the episode...

However, I got to say this regarding Machinima...

It seems to me they are starting to get slightly controlling, if not, bullying even... How on earth can they see this site as a threat I have no idea, it makes no sense to me, and they are clearly deleting the links on their main site with an agenda.

I think Machinima should realise they aren't doing themselves any favours if they go down the selfish path of trying to win more traffic for their site from the fans here.

Sorry, Ross, to make you spend your freetime on us, your fans. Thanks for the video great as always!

Dude, you sold your Soul... if they want good work from you they got to equip you! You are getting through this just bite your way into Machinima

Hey Ross; thanks for putting up another episode so quick, although I know you are actually obligated to do so due to Machinima. I hope you can work out a compromise between them and yourself, it would be a shame if an unrealistic time frame ruined the series. I don't know how much you can illustrate that to Machinima though, seeing as they ARE paying you, and hell, they have to keep going somehow too.

Heaven forbid these things would be simple, huh?

But awesome job as usual! And lol at all the Americans who assume the American way of saying Mario is the only way. Heaven forbid anyone would pronounce it the correct Italian way, hur hur. /probably bricked

-Spinni

Awesome Ross!

Hey, man, I REALLY don't think this relationship with Machinima is very beneficial to your videos. Sure you get some perks, but they are giving you tight deadlines that could inhibit your creativity! They are also trying to crush your personal site, which is not right at all.

My $0.02

If those guys at Machinima think that you with a few guys can outrun them (no offence) when they have over 50 people working for them they have to be paranoid.

But still,there is a chance because I have seen I have a lot of videos at Machinima and none of them are better than your videos Ross so good luck in the future. Maybe you can make your own company some day.

By the way I don't really care how you pronounce Mario at first I didn't even notice it until i read it.

Great Job! Keep it up! you are amazing

Hey Ross do you accept subtitles from smaller countries like Madagascar,Iceland,Macedonia,Malta, etc.

I'm asking because I think I'm the only one from Macedonia that visits Accursed Farm.

Another awesome episode...Great job Ross! Keep 'em coming.

dear ross i love how you relly are detcated to the show it relly cool how it take times to this i love the sires

Ross man you rock me and a big bor love you videos

Scott Ross man you rock you videos rock. i seen them over and over and they do not get old. i show my friends and they like them. its the funny thing i've seen on youtube. my name its kingkill

Great episode I can't wait to see what happens next.

i can only enjoy these videos when im stoned

I'd just like to say that this is a wonderful show and that I found it by accident yesterday at around 12pm when I should have gone to sleep. Instead I watched all 16 episodes.

So, thanks and keep up the good work.

-Dave