lets make our own epic novel

Sign in to follow this  

basically, i'll start it with a small paragraph as introduction. then i'll give 4 different options on how to continue the story. the next post should include the desition and another paragraph explaining what happened.

example:

POST 1:

i was alone at home last night. my parents are gone for the whole week end and im totally bored. should i:

a) watch youtube videos

b) go to sleep

c) call some friends to hang out with

d) leave the house

POST 2:

(D)

i left. grabbed some money, my cell phone, wallet and hit the streets. it was dark and a little scary outside. as i walked around, i heared the most peculiar noise. sounded like some dogs howling, but it was too high pitched to be a dog... should i:

a) go to investigate

b) bugger off

c) pee my pants

d) call the cops

ok. here goes the 1st part:

i was in my friends 15th birthday party. she decided it was a good idea to make it in a ballroom like place, where the lads could invite the ladies to dance with them. after dinner, we all went to the dance floor and started looking for ladies to party with. everyone got lucky but me, until she showed up. she asked me if i wanted to dance. i replied:

a) yeah... why not?

b) meh... i really dont feel like dancing right now

c) with pleasure!

d) i hate dancing, you know...

(please dont turn this into some shitty 5 year old story. keep it mature and PG 13)

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Meh...I really don't feel like dancing right now, the character walks away from the friend, and tries to remain alone. The character then thinks it is a good idea to seem busy with himself, so he mingles with the crowd

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

He overhears someone talking in the crowd. It's a language he doesn't recognize at first, but after a buzzing noise in his head, the meaning of the words become apparent.

"This kid having this birthday party, their dad's the president of the US. When he goes up to make a speech, we stab the guards and you rush up from behind the stage and hold him down. Then, you two go up to the exits and keep anyone from leavong. We're shutting this place down."

What should he do?

a) Run out of the building

b) Punch the guy who was talking

c) Tell the security guards

d) Go get some punch

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Get some punch, I cant rightly tell the authorities with a dry throat can I?

You go and tell the security guards, after a few laughs they ignore you, so you pull out one of their guns and decide you are going to solve this yourself.

what do you do?

A)Shoot everyone up

B)Apoligize and take back everything you just did

C)Shoot the men that said the threat and leave

D)Run away and wait for the right time to strike

A) Everyone is dead now, except for a select few people. The character says "Come with me if you want to live," and dives out the window. They follow, a tear is shed for the innocent lives that were lost, and a helicopter lands in the courtyard outside the building.

What does he do?

1) "GET TO ZA CHOPPA!"

2) Shoot the pilot and take all weapons on board

3) Dive into the bushes before the spotlights find him

4) Keep switching from 3rd to 2nd person

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Dive into the bushes to avoid the spotlights

The chopper lands and the pilot gets out with a stg44, he comes close to where you are but turns back around. you look out from behind the bushes and try to think of what to do

what do you do?

A)Memorize his route and run past him

B)Slit his throat while he is turned around

C)Run for the chopper and try to take off

D)Remain where you are, you cant take any chances

D) You stay right where you are. Good thing you wore a camo tux to that party. The fuck with fashion. The pilot slowly steps closer, but a noise behind him causes him to spin around again and open fire. You hear a scream and a gurgle, then leap out, take his gun and bash his head in with it. You see the guy who got shot. He has a large wound in his left leg.

Do you

A) Provide First Aid (no man left behind)

B) Put him out of his misery

C) Jump in the helicopter and take off (he's only dead weight, now)

D) Loot the pilot's body and steal away into the surrounding woods

Steal away into the surrounding woods

you are all alone without supplies , until you decide to lay down and rest you dont realize how this day is so fucked up, you are about to close your eyes when you hear gunshots, somone was shooting at you

what do you do?

A)Hide behind a tree and wait

B)Run blindly into the shots in hopes you can see the shooter

C)Run the fuck away

D)Pull out your piece and fire back

B) Charge at that bitch, he interrupted your sleep! You feel rage well up inside of you, you see the man from his position about 100 yards away. You jump, over the trees, and directly next to your assailant. You grab him, break his neck, and strap his PSG1 on your back. You go to sleep, meditating on your new-found superhuman abilities. You wake up in the morning.

Which way do you go?

A) North, less people live that way

B) East, go into the city, you feel like rampaging

C) West, head to the ocean and escape to China

D) South, maybe that crazy old guy you met before has some information back at his place in the woods.

go to china

You reach the beaches of china and have a look around, a group of chinese show up and ask for your weapons

what do you do?

A)comply

B)Kill them all

C) discover that you have the ability to fly away from them

D)walk away

D) Do it like a cool guy, and as they begin to walk after you, you blow the C4 charge you stuck to their backs. As you walk down the blood-spattered beach, a limb hits you in the head and knocks you out cold. You wake up strapped down on a large plank. A dark figure walks in with a knife. He comes closer to you.

What do you do?

A) Promise to do whatever he wants if he lets you go

B) Break the straps and mash his head between your open hands

C) Let him continue

D) Yell for help

let him continue, he may not be the one who ties you down

as the man approaches you realize that you made the right choice, the man cuts you free and helps you up, he then asks if you need anything

what do you do?

A) ask for sexual favors

B) ask for a big gun and ammo

C) ask for him to move away from you, because he smells bad

D) dont respond but tie him down to the plank instead

B) DUH! What's a good story without heavy weapons. He hands you the turret off an old Hellcat from WW2. You take it from him and ask him, "What happens now?"

"Now," he says, "let's go practice medicine." He brings out a gun that shoots a medical beam which makes you feel more superhuman than you already were.

Now what?

A) Time to kick some ass

B) Shoot him. That medigun scared you.

C) Kiss him

D) Drop the gun and run away

A) "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum" you say. "And I'm all out of bubblegum". You try to take out the turret, but before you can, a piece of bubblegum is in your hand, with the man smiling "here you go uhhhhh....". With a puzzled look on your face you say "Edward, but everyone just calls me "Ed". You are?". "Tyler is my name.". With bubble gum in mouth now, you decide that now is the perfect time to kick ass, but which direction do you leave?

A) Through the front door

B) Jump out of the window like a boss

C) Find an axe and chop down the front door yelling "HEEERE'S JOHNY!"

D) Through the roof

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

B) LIKE A BOSS....but you kinda skipped what we were doing...where are we even? what window is this, and who the fuck are we killing?

You jump out of the window and find yourself in the midst of an all out battle. You take the plane turret and pull the makeshift trigger attached. The .50 caliber bullets rip through flesh as the enemies drop in heaps of shredded meat. Tyler's got your back, in one hand holding the device that makes the bullets dissipate as they enter your body, in the other picking off enemies with a pistol. Eventually, the area is quiet and smells of blood and gunpowder. You find your gum is losing its flavor.

What do you do?

A) Who cares? It's just gum

B) Find a convenience store and smash some skulls

C) Ask your friend for more

D) Go back to America. They're the only guys with long-lasting gum

B-Convenience store.

You walk south until you reach a road, right across is a 711, you signal for your friend to stay there. as you enter you put a giant pile of gum on the counter. The chinese clerk asks for your Yin

what do you do?

A)I dont have any Yin buddy

B)Dont threaten me, asshole

C)Bust some caps

D)Steal that shit and run