Palarath. Made this today

Sign in to follow this  

I like it. When I listened to it, it kind of reminded me of UFO's and robots. Around 1:55 - 2:50 reminded me of audible radio waves. Overall, I liked it. Great job. :)

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I like it. I feel like the melody came in at an awkward place a 22 seconds. Other than that I like it.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

This seems more like a demo of different music loops rather then 1 complete soundtrack.

I guess somethings critiques would be..

-Use Volume variations and not like going up 1 pitch higher or 1 lower..

-I loved what you had going on 2:05 BUT DO MORE WITH THAT, I found the instruments earlier in the song just kinda annoying.

-It built up and was all combined at the end. I liked the combination at the end, have more of that combination and less of the building up to it.

I can't think of anything else at the moment, and other opinions will differ from mine, but thats what I thought.

Keep up the good work. :D

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

its a good mix, i liked the industrial feel towards the ending. it seemed repetitive at certain parts, i would've switched up the beats to help remedy that, like if your beats were letters i would've mapped it out like this: iou, iou, iou, uio, uoi, iou.

but all in all, it was very a well done track.

Edit: Ssrathi has some valid points too, agreed.

I like the instrument choices in Moon, but it suffers from alot of the same problems. Palarath has one thing over Moon where it actually goes somewhere and the instruments combine to make a pretty sweet beat that should of been utilized more. Your making steps in the right direction keep up the good work!

http://soundcloud.com/zacalac/grand-alley

Heh, made this a few days back. I just got around to posting it. Anyways, this is more of an experimental type thing.

I like this one, especially at 1:15 it got pretty cool. I liked the big build up at 2:00 till like 2:07. If I had to nitpick I'd say your intro was alittle long, Go for around 10 seconds if you have an intro like that.

The song just reminds me of 80s early 90s action movies. :P

Well I like both but mate, you have to use better percs next time :)

Keep producing, you have a good taste in melodies, now just bring up the technical side.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."