The Accursed Farms RSS Mac Widget

I just want your thoughts on this idea, and weather or not it should be released.

PM me (or EmAiL [[email protected]] me) for the Widget or Source Code(s).

Thank you!(if you read and contibute)

LUKΣMΣ99

BTG: That's not very helpful. You might not like Macs but there are those here that do and some will want an RSS Mac Widget for Accursed Farms. You might not want one but that doesn't mean others won't.

Me, I don't use Macs; "I'm a PC". But I think this widget idea is a neat one. Go for it. :)

BTG: That's not very helpful. You might not like Macs but there are those here that do and some will want an RSS Mac Widget for Accursed Farms. You might not want one but that doesn't mean others won't.

Me, I don't use Macs; "I'm a PC". But I think this widget idea is a neat one. Go for it. :)

Thanks! The v0.5a Is already done, all i need to do is wait for Zack to be ready for the release.

I don't use a Mac either, but there's bound to be at least a few people on the forum who do use one. Hopefully they'll try it out. :)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

No.

Reference my sig...

DO NOT STEREO TYPE MAC USERS!!! I am smarter than my ICT Teacher, (he doesn't know what and how to use: C++/C/Obj-C/C# a Mac, Google, Sketchup, Blender, HTML, Java and ASM for super mario world which includes making custom blocks and sprites) And I had a PC for 5 years, got a Mac, and well, look at me now, and buy the way, the mouse has 5+ buttons on it, we get confused by two button mice, because they are just STUPID!!!! DO NOT MOCK ME OH AND DONT TRY TO GIVE ME A VIRUS BECAUSE MACS CANT GET THEM!!! BUT I STILL DEVELOPED A SAFARI C# LIBARY WHICH PROTECTS VIRUSES ASWELL!

Yo Sig is going DOWN

This thread isn't a Mac vs PC thread. There can be another thread for that sort of debate in an appropriate section on this forum.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."