Big trips

Sign in to follow this  

Cultural/Tourism Land Trips: Amsterdam, Paris, Kiev, Toronto, Barcelona, Madrid, Venice, Florence, Milan, Some Belgium villages, Colmar (France), Munich, Parts of Switzerland, Most of German cities, Istanbul, Old Turkish ruins from greek times, Athens, Thessaloniki, Most other important old greek cities and ruins, Several other Spanish locations.

I may have missed some.

Key locations of Passing By: London, Berlin, Warsaw

Land Vacation Resorts: Munich, Valencia.

Water Vacation Resorts: Yalta (Ukraine, Black Sea), Melitopol area (Ukraine, Azov Sea), Several Vacation locations (Turkey, Mediterranean Sea), Several Spain Resorts (Spain, Mediterranean Sea), Small Lakes near Lake Huron (Canada), Bodensee (Border Grounds Germany, Switzerland)

Future Plans:

Road Travel across Siberia, Moscow, Vladivostok, Saint Petersburg, Maybe Key Russian locations, Sweden, Brit and Scot locations, Antarctica, Greenland, US Desert, Lvov, and Lots and lots of ukrainian rural locations with mountains and rivers and all.

JC, I am very jelly of you, the shake with the pope, which must've been pope John Paul, I hear very good things about him. He is my moms favourite pope. :)

And of course Antarctica. But I think Siberia is more interesting personally. Just imagine being here, I want to go there with my best friend:

Siberia-sz000_12681.jpg

siberia4.jpg

Will probably make you feel good about life :)

EDIT: If anyone has specific questions of some of these places I can say how I spent them otherwise the list is too long :D...

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

okay, I'll show you mine. This was a moutain trip in winter last year.

na_kasprowym_3_by_figunaye-d39gcqd.jpg

na_kasprowym_by_figunaye-d39gclc.jpg

Kasprowy Wierch in Tatry Moutains (Poland)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

During the summer after my freshman year of high school I went on an 8 days trip with the marching band. We went to New York, Maryland, Washington D.C. and Virginia. I've never been out of the U.S. but hopefully one day I will travel to Europe.

Even death can't heal a broken heart.

I'll be taking a trip to Kansas for the weekend, I'm posting like crazy because I may not get to over the weekend... :c

Hit me up if you go to Hutch.

Hi Friend.

I'll be taking a trip to Kansas for the weekend, I'm posting like crazy because I may not get to over the weekend... :c

Actually, I'm in derby, and it's my last day here before I leave. *sadface*

Also known as "Username"

Actually, I'm in derby, and it's my last day here before I leave. *sadface*

Just don't try to do the sonic rainboom, you know what happens last time.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯