Cupcakes

Yet the topic of both is MLP, not just the show, or just the text you just posted. All MLP belongs in the MLP thread.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Yet the topic of both is MLP, not just the show, or just the text you just posted. All MLP belongs in the MLP thread.

It still isn't gonna stop the trolling you are making in any MLP thread otherwise!

Read my name.

This is from the 'My Little Pony FiM' Thread.

No matter what, you still are fucking annoying the shit out of us about your god-fucking-damn name!

Please! This is the 'free-for-all' part of the forum, therefore, we can talk about whatever the fuck we want as long as it follows the forum rules! There is no rule that says we aren't allowed to post threads about MLP, because it's the fucking 'free-for-all' forum!

So stop it with this shit, and nothing is going to stop us from posting what we like other than Ross Scotts rules!

And attention-whoring your name is uneffective, so stop it!

It still isn't gonna stop the trolling you are making in any MLP thread otherwise!

Read my name.

This is from the 'My Little Pony FiM' Thread.

No matter what, you still are fucking annoying the shit out of us about your god-fucking-damn name!

Please! This is the 'free-for-all' part of the forum, therefore, we can talk about whatever the fuck we want as long as it follows the forum rules! There is no rule that says we aren't allowed to post threads about MLP, because it's the fucking 'free-for-all' forum!

So stop it with this shit, and nothing is going to stop us from posting what we like other than Ross Scotts rules!

And attention-whoring your name is uneffective, so stop it!

don

Also known as "Username"

I was going to do AppleJack, but I didn't know her character very well. Oh yeah, I also never watched the series, only 2 mins of the first episode, some Youtube Poops on the show, and infinite fan fics.

I might read it in the future, but I'm just now getting into this pony craze, I don't need something warping my reality and fucking up my obsession for the rest of the year.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I think people have over-exaggerated how crazy "Cupcakes" is, You see worse gore if you watch a Saw movie.

Presuming I would watch a Saw movie.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Curious Guy(CG): "whats the saw movies like after 3?"

Me: "have you seen 3?"

CG: "yea..."

Me: "yea. pretty much that."

don't stone me, but if you've seen one saw movie; you've seen 'em all...

Curious Guy(CG): "whats the saw movies like after 3?"

Me: "have you seen 3?"

CG: "yea..."

Me: "yea. pretty much that."

don't stone me, but if you've seen one saw movie; you've seen 'em all...

Eeyup... :P

Also known as "Username"