America, the endless wasteland

Sign in to follow this  

Well I successfully drove from California to Virginia. Driving in a straight line for days gave me plenty of opportunity to go insane, but here I am.

I have a new problem on my hands however. I

Cool, looking forward to seeing it. Too bad I ain't got a good voice but oh well. Like the CP And FM series alot. Keep up the good work.

Thats pretty cool to bad i suck at acting and my voice is annoying hey if u think driving across america is bad u should try driving across canada that REALLY sucks

Sounds promising! Good to hear you made it through without going nuts.

It would be cool to be a voice actor in one of your videos, but I can't sadly...

I'm from Denamrk, so I probably don't have the required british accent. I also stutter like hell, so there's no chance whatsoever.

Anyway, good luck with finding an actor and any future decisions.

Denamrk? I obviously meant Denmark, sorry 'bout that...

Id be more then happy to try but the only brittish accent I know is the one of the common folk. If youd be willing to record a short sample of what your looking for Id be more then happy to try and reproduce it.

Christmas vid sounds cool, I almost fit the criteria for your desired voice actor, I'm a British actor that can do a posh or upper-class accent but I've a sore throat and blocked nose and have nothing to record it with (May get a mic soon for purposes of learning to sing). Still I'm sure you'll find someone (probably better than me anyway) to do it and it'll be good as always.

wut do you need a brittish actor 4???

i might be abel to to it..................................................

dependsssssssssssssssssss

I might be able to do a British accent, but not very long lines.

I have a good british accent in person, but sadly, since I'm a young teen, it doesn't sound too great over the microphone.

I always wished I could speak like Hugh Grant. I guess now it would have been handy. Oh well, next time maybe. Good luck finding someone with a proper accent!

-Non-Hugh-Grant-accented anonymous

Hey when are you gonna post the Halloween cival protection? Its almost Christmas!

wow this is ironic ian rily (barnys mind) did a contest 4 days ago needing a voice actor

hey guys the last episode of barneys mind is coming out tomoro

i wish i could, but not with a throat cold, and maybe because i'm a girl? lol love your work!

really? R U single? my steam is frohman 10

OMG a GIRL?? no wai, lemme try to hit on you over steam...ladies and gentlemen, we have discovered a new level of creepy

Not so much "discovered" as "re-encountered".

Damn! I am British and can pull off a good posh accent, but I'm travelling all day today

Have a great xmas Ross, and an even better 2010. Thanks for all the great vids.

Glad to see that you made it back safely, Ross. I hope you're getting settled into a new place so you can relax for the Holiday (yes I know it's basically tomorrow). I would send you a VO sample, but I don't think you're in need of a female voice (oh my god another female? MADNESS!!!).

Anyway, have a wonderful Christmas. Don't drink too much eggnog!