Best Prediction Game

Player numbers poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Player numbers poll

• I plan to/will participate
    • I made a prediction

Sign in to follow this  

This is a game of predictions of the forum. I will ask a question first about some event in the following 14 days and you can answer to it with your prediction about what will happen on the event.

The person who predicted the closest to what actually happened gets to ask the new question.

Rules:

*Must be an event with at least 10 possible predictions

*Must be event within 14 days and at least 6 days

*Prediction must be made within 5 days of the question asked

***IMPORTANT***

Prediction is final, if two people have the same prediction the person who posted first gets to keep his.

*The person who asked about the prediction must Predict right away after the question

*No questions about events shall be asked which can be reasonably enough altered by participants

*Event must be clearly visible by any of the participants.

*************Final Prediction must be in this exact format: "My Prediction is: _____"*************

*Editing post about prediction will result in a disqualification.

Other Rules will be formed on demand and democratically. We'll see how this topic goes first and if we have enough predictions

Alright here we go. I'm starting first.

How many total posts will there be on the 11th september at 0:00 hours midnight Standard British Time on accursed farms. (You can check at the bottom on main page of forums)

Good Luck Have fun, remember you have five days to join. That means the 3:00 (AM) British time) 9th september will be the last day to place a prediction.

Here we go, My prediction is: 64 800

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Alright then, 4 players to me means the event stands, btw, general chat is allowed.

I wonder if we will be able to get 100,000 posts by 2012 :D :D

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I'm assuming that's just a vague estimation right now, read the rule with the many stars, oh and if you already made a prediction you can always revote to the second option.

My Prediction is 70,000

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

My prediction is around 30

Smells like a troll.... Get the troll hunter...

troll_hunter_300x324.jpg?1307648143

NoTrolls.gif?t=1275869771

I'm not a troll just a bit slow. I miss read the event i thought it ment on this topic. I withdraw my prediction and ask for your forgiveness.

Ah, no harm done. Anyway there is one more day to go at it, anyone want to make a prediction?

Looks like Zacalak already failing... but he wasn't going to win anyway as he posted his prediction in the wrong format

128-double-facepalm-when-the-fail-is-so-strong-one-facepalm-is-not-enough.jpg

*Smell of troll fading...

Well, the time is up for a prediction, and if anyone still cares :D, we will have our winner on september 11th.

EDIT:

9 Hours to go and it currently looks like BTG's prediction is getting passed (63.100) with 63.315 posts at the current moment and we are coming close to mine (64.800) while onion is sitting at a 70.000 and hoping for a spambot :D.

I will have to get 63.951 Posts to win this match!

It will be a close one!!

onion?

lol sorry about that. FlyingGamerboy sitting at 70.000.

Well we have one more hour to go before I will anounce the winner.

Well it looks like BTG won. Congratulations. I anounce 30 minutes as it is now pretty clear that the posts amount won't reach the needed target for other predictions and I have to go afk for some time.

If you still care, you can form a new question and make a prediction!

70.000 what was I thinking.

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

Yes, the final winner is BTG, with a prediction of 63,100 posts while in reality it was 63,400 posts Second place me at a prediction of 64,800 and Flyinggamerboy at third with a prediction of 70,000.

Yay!

I just used my own mental posting statistics, not including infrequent posters. (the infrequents explain the higher post count)

Next one to predict: I'm still working on that...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.