Progress being made on FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 39

Freeman has a container with a portal in it and Barney is a wizard.

Adrian Shepard is the only surviving HECU marine in EP3 because he was safely hidden at Aperture Science fucking with the keyboards, but was knocked out by deadly neurotoxin (not killed, thanks to his trusty gas mask) and woke up on a very, very, very cold boat.

Also, how do I manage to get so off-topic in my own topic?

You guys forget that Barney didn't carry as much weapons as the other characters. The Bazooka was only really used in one spot and can be asumed that he dropped it there.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

That's cool, but an official sequel would be better. I want to see some HECU marines in Episode 3.

Then have some bro'

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7ld-bxbu4Pw/TYj8HK6SEoI/AAAAAAAAAm8/SMaEJxpipes/s1600/336388_xUv9sd_h9NPkLyFdnao_r98Fd.jpg

An image of a cut project from Valve, featuring what seems to be Shepard.

I must say that Gasmask looks way too weird and all alien like, I hope this is the beta graphic.

Shephard is my favourite character of Valve, I really hope they do make a sequel with him or something.

Well, I liked this artwork. It's like G-man improved his suit, and he would really look cool if he was designed like this in HL3. He looks like a lone survivor.

Not that I'm not grateful for any kind of progress, but why is the very beginning of the dialogue still not done? I would have thought Mr. Scott would get that done first.

That's the great thing about editing. You don't have to record it in order. Also, even if you're a great speaker, you'll still eventually mess up a line or two. That's what multiple takes are for. Also, you can have different inflections or whatever so "Jesus Christ...." and "JESUS CHRIST!" have two different meanings. Eventually, you'll have multiple takes of the same line and you pick the best one and edit them together to sound contiguous and you have a Freeman's Mind.

Ross doesn't just sit with a mic and do everything in one take.

Yeah, one interview has a pretty good example of why he doesn't do it all in one take.

EDIT: Editing 1 and all of the middle dialogue is done.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

just like waking up when you first do your just miserable to be out of bed but then eventually you wake up and start getting everything moving

This is a PROBLEM. I've been freaking out running in circles for a fucking MONTH?!

MFW this is a line about half-way when he uses gmod to summon a calandar.

You know, sometimes I feel we shouldn't look at that bar. It makes the wait longer.

Too bad that means I'd have to stop myself from looking at it. I have no such willpower.

Me, I just finished something insane and hoped that I was able to get it done before Episode 39 came out.

I have created FOURTEEN subtitle files for all the missing Freeman's Mind episodes. You can find it over at the subtitles section in the English section. A present for Mr. Scott.

I hope everything turns out right here and I'm waiting for 39 with bated breath. :D