Minor Update

Sign in to follow this  

@its a mirage

On A Rail is chapter 7, and there are 17 chapters in HalfLife1 (come are longer than others, of course)

Its really cool to see a fan who isn't also a fan of the game (good to know Ross's appeal is larger than just us Valve-nerds)

Your series is one of the most funniest and well written I have ever seen in my life. I have never laughed continuously at a show throughout the entire series at every quaking moment beforeas I have with this. I am looking forward to this episode, expecially hearing that it will be longer!

must the card be a 5000 series or will a 4850 be good enough? And do you just want screen shots or will FPS, and videos help as well?

I just want to take this opportunity so say: Thank you. Thank you for the hours of brilliant humorous entertainment your videos have given me. Thank you for making my day, again and again , with updates and new videos. and I don't care how long it takes for a new episode of FM or CP to come out, as long as you feel satisfied with the job you've done.

I would also be able to contribute screens from a 4850 card.

hey Ross, thx for the update, can't wait for next fm. anyway about the cards, i don't have any knowledge but judging from the other comments i say that as long as you have an up-to-date card it should work without problems, personally i have an ati radeon hd 5770, 1 gb card, awesome graphics card, runs anything.

thnx - pigeon boy

SCOTT ROSS for President!! OMG where do you come up with those great one liners? " Sorry for you're loss, but your husband was a RAT F@ck Meat Head.." Gordon Freeman episode 23

LMAO

You are the best!!!

We want more FM.

My Precious.

Gerat news. By the way, when subtitles are gonna be online?

Nvidia's fermi (gf400 series) is supposed to have 32x anti-aliasing. Just throwing that out there.

I wonder how long we will have to wait for each episode to come out :S

Anyway, dont worry about it, take your time

5500, 5700 and 5900 have the super sampling ability. Before that to to 4900 use a prototype engine. Unfortunately I do not own a graphics card of that power (Im ATi Radeon X1650 pro, yes its now classed as legacy).

Got a Radeon 4650, not that that is what your looking for or anything...

Awesome! Can't wait for the next Ep. This is one of my favorite series.

Ross if u want to test the anti-alias check the 295gtx screenshot from someone that have it. (i just have a 9500gt)

i tested a pc that have it and its AWESOME.

SWEET! New freemans mind episode next week! I hate when peeople dont post dead lines. Hey a few questions: One, why cant I view older posts on your site? Whenever i try it just says "searching please wait" and sticks to that screen without doing anything. Also, when will the extra page be up? Oh and one more thing, in the next episode of FM, will Freeman still be doing deranged stuff like plotting to kidnap people and move up the corparate ladder? Because although it is funny, there is a certain level you can go before a character can go (even in a non-serious comedy like this) from just kind of a dick to more of an unlikeable almost villain. I do realize that character development isn't that important, but at the begging of FM, he was kind of likeable (if not a bit of a jerkass), because you understood all the shit he goes through at black mesa and even though he says he is going to kill his co-workers, thats not a big deal cause everyone does that (dont they? or am I just crazy?). I am just saying, if he is a physchotic jack ass by the end of this series, then how willl that work out in HL2 (assuming you get that far), its not really funny sometimes listening to a character you want to die a horrible death (not the case now by the way). WOW I wrote a lot. haha. Well anyway, dont have to listen to me or answer these questions, I am just asking. Good Luck on the next episode.

I'm happy that the next FM episode is coming out next week.