Are you male or female?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

Im a lady

wait... i mean im a gentleman

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

i dont know, i was drunk

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

i dont know, i was drunk

How drunk? I mean, it's bad enough when you can't tell other people's gender haha

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

i was smashed drunk, and tonight im gonna be even drunkerer

Just don't drive and don't stick your penis in anything you're not supposed to. And definitely not both at the same time. Never, ever both at the same time. Ever.

I'm a nice guy in general I think but usually I'm just an ignorrant ass to everybody else in real life. So yeah.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

instead of being a young boy,

i'm now a mentlegen.

Excuse me but... what is a mentlegen?

Gentlemen.jpg

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Is it just me or did the only thing that changed here since a year ago, is that we got a crap ton more of guys? You guys know that irl the higher percentage of females in a country the less likely it is to declare war and the opposite?

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Less likely to declare war or peace? What? I'd say the more women, the more war...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Is it just me or did the only thing that changed here since a year ago, is that we got a crap ton more of guys? You guys know that irl the higher percentage of females in a country the less likely it is to declare war and the opposite?

This poll is not very reliable for various reasons.

a) Women on the internet frequently pretend to be guys behind the anonymity to avoid getting unwanted attention from the basement dwellers whose ideas of women have been carefully crafted from RPGs and/or comics.

b) The third poll option.

c) People can vote for the gender they want to be, not the gender they actually are, like Alyxx Thorne for instance.

I don't have any trouble with that whatsoever, I just refer to people as the gender that they say they are, whether it's 'true' or not. It works well enough, and everyone is happy.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

b) The third poll option.

c) People can vote for the gender they want to be, not the gender they actually are, like Alyxx Thorne for instance.

I fail to see how these two would affect the truth factor of the poll. The third poll option is not a joke... just the phrasing of it. As to Alyxx, I don't understand what you mean here, she voted for who she is. I asked if you are a male or a female (or a third variant), not if you have a penis or a vagina (or a pegina or nothing).

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I asked if you are a male or a female (or a third variant), not if you have a penis or a vagina (or a pegina or nothing).

We can start a different thread for that :lol:

I asked if you are a male or a female (or a third variant), not if you have a penis or a vagina (or a pegina or nothing).

We can start a different thread for that :lol:

Why would one possibly care for your sexual organ? Have a go at it if you have nothing to do.

If someone gets offended over what people think they are, want to be, then get a life.

Promoting, Seducing, Persuading or Forcing someone to change sex for no reason however is not OK.

It would mostly just be for shits and giggles if I do make it. And it's not like anyone would have to participate. Or tell the truth. It's not like I'm gonna hunt you down and look down your pants to see if you're lying.