Strange and/or creepy experiences

Sign in to follow this  

Well this one time I heard someone knocking on the door at 4am or something. I ignored it then I heard someone shout my mom's name. Then I heard something which sounded like something being smashed. Then I heard the knocking again. I go downstairs and open the door. I find some drunk guy asking for my mom. I tell him to gtfo and leave or I'll call the police. He leaves. I shut and lock the door again, seeing if he comes back. Lone behold he does, I tell him to gtfo again and he leaves for good. I still have no clue who he was or what he wanted from my mom, all I know is that he took orders from a 15 year-old and likes to mess up peoples gardens.

Wow.... why so rude? Drunks need comfort too....

I've had too many weird experiences. This isn't the weirdest, just a party we had that I rememberd after reading KT's text.

So it was us three guys partying at a friends house (We invited some girls at first but quickly realized there was not enough alcohol and cancelled the invitations). It started with one of my friends lying on the floor smoking a cigarette. Anyway, he has this constantly drunk grandad walking around the house and asking for alcohol... So we lock the door to our room in case he tries to come. Suddenly we hear knocks on the door. It was Grandpa. He knocks and says how he just wants to get in to get some vcr-video, so we hide the bottles of drinks. Anyways, while doing that the host accidentally spilled half a wine bottle on my other friend. I'm facepalming myself while the host with the shirt full of alcohol opens the door. The grandad smelling the alcohol on the shirt right away asks for some, and my friend instantly closes and locks the door. The grandpa kept knocking the door for 10 minutes asking for alcohol while my other two friends where saying he's going to go to bed soon, don't worry. I was fed up with it though and felt like we were too rude to him. I opened the door and gave him my beer, then close it. Apparently he drinks it, comes back in 10 minutes and starts kissing my hand in front of the others and saying how great I am as a person and all for about 5 minutes... my friends start laughing. I was trying to calm him down but then he starts hugging me. My friend with the wine on the shirt quickly took him away from me and dragged him to the bedroom. He sleeps in. Anyways, later on the host also ironically puked on the floor after both of us told him he would do so if he drank martini mixed with orange juice.

After all this what gets the host booked the next day by his mother is the initiall cigarette smoked by my friend in the very beggining which apparently got somehow mis-placed under the coach.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Well this one time I heard someone knocking on the door at 4am or something. I ignored it then I heard someone shout my mom's name. Then I heard something which sounded like something being smashed. Then I heard the knocking again. I go downstairs and open the door. I find some drunk guy asking for my mom. I tell him to gtfo and leave or I'll call the police. He leaves. I shut and lock the door again, seeing if he comes back. Lone behold he does, I tell him to gtfo again and he leaves for good. I still have no clue who he was or what he wanted from my mom, all I know is that he took orders from a 15 year-old and likes to mess up peoples gardens.

There is only so much comfort a 15 year old can give to a drunk man twice her age destroying the front garden.

There is only so much comfort a 15 year old can give to a drunk man twice her age destroying the front garden.

I would still react differently though.... :roll:

That situation sounds very stereotypical I have to say.....

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Every time that happens to me I take the guy inside, give him a blanket, make him some tea and then read a bedtime story to him. You don't do that?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯