Signature Removal

How do you feel about the removal of signatures?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the removal of signatures?

• I am fine with it
    • I am upset about it
    • I am indifferent

I don't think it makes sense since a person who will not care of the signatures will also be fine with it. And a person who is fine with the change obviously doesn't care about signatures or the change.

But I think I know what you mean, no need to reply, anyways voted for I'm fine with it, to be honest there was too much unoriginal Kitsch in my opinion.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I think the small text on signatures looks pretty decent.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I don't think it makes sense since a person who will not care of the signatures will also be fine with it. And a person who is fine with the change obviously doesn't care about signatures or the change.

But I think I know what you mean, no need to reply, anyways voted for I'm fine with it, to be honest there was too much unoriginal Kitsch in my opinion.

Yeah, I was a little pissed when I made the poll, so I biased the questions. Treat "I'm Fine With it" as "I Approve of it." My fault :?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I dont like it, but I am not the one that pays the bills (if any) to keep this place open so its whatever.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

@Alyxx, Not really. If you just don't give a crap that they're gone, you don't approve, you just don't care

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time