Signature Removal

How do you feel about the removal of signatures?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the removal of signatures?

• I am fine with it
    • I am upset about it
    • I am indifferent

The line border stood out more if you ask me. This one blends a lot more, and it kind of looks like a quote box.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

The line border stood out more if you ask me. This one blends a lot more, and it kind of looks like a quote box.

Quote boxes are a lot darker...

I just don't like a box under my posts, I'd prefer a small line to separate the signature from the post. The font could be a bit darker so the eye doesn't feel as attracted to the signature as to the actual post.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Maybe text in signature should be dark gray? Like the text under the avatar?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Yeah! You would be able to put there image not bigger than /example/ 200x300 or smaller

I think 450*150 would be better since that seems to be the standard for most signatures.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think 450*150 would be better since that seems to be the standard for most signatures.

Yup

Mhm. This box thing looks weird. I think it's the vertical alignment that is off. It's too close to the text, leaving a lot of space below. And the "!" for reporting posts pushes it even further up.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Image signatures or not I like these boxes even less than the old text signatures. They stand out to much.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We know it's possible, and I know how to do it. Ross still wanted them gone though.
Well a few weeks ago you told me it WASN'T possible, the complaints kept escalating, so then I decided to take more final action on it by the time I was told it was possible again.

We know it's possible, and I know how to do it. Ross still wanted them gone though.
Well a few weeks ago you told me it WASN'T possible, the complaints kept escalating, so then I decided to take more final action on it by the time I was told it was possible again.

I know, and I was wrong. I told you just before we removed them though. Sorry about that.

I like it now, it is WAY better. Thanks Jexius

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Yes, it's much better than the boxes.

The vertical alignment is still weird looking (I don't remember how it was before... was it always aligned up?).

Oh well, like Homer said in that time travel Halloween episode: "Close enough"

P.S. Is anyone else surprised to see Ross in the free for all section? :o

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

A bit offtopic but what the hell is the difference between "I am fine with it" and "Indifferent"

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."