Mirror's Edge

Sign in to follow this  

I reckon if Battlefield 3 sells well, we may see a Mirror's Edge sequel. The movement in Battlefield 3 definitely reminds me of Mirror's Edge.

It was a very enjoyable game. I think it deserves a sequel. And it had some great music and visuals.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

It did. Flawed as it was, it was still awesome. It had a great concept, art style, music, movement(except for combat, that was BAD) and just a great feel in general. I think it definitely deserves a sequel.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(except for combat, that was BAD)

Damn those ninjas! :lol:

(except for combat, that was BAD)

Damn those ninjas! :lol:

True dat. Combat was so unresponsive and clunky for me it basically was mashing the shift key and hope for the best.

Anyway, bad combat aside I am currently playing this: http://www.moddb.com/games/mirrors-edge/addons/stark-concrete

Which is good fun. I wish there were more maps/mods for Mirror's Edge(there are more than this one map, but not a whole lot).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The preview image for that looks a little nuts. :P

Select target > "Thread" > Cast Necromancy

1YG1i4hxDdg

And this is why Celeste is a Badass.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No one does, not supposed to be played that way. That's the fun of it, instead of blindly shooting everything that moves, you run.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is actually very interesting to watch. And really makes me want to play ME again. Got me chills running down my spine when a little bit from the intro from the game played.

OaY4W_2NIEM

(and yeah, I double posted but this was like on the 4th page)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is actually very interesting to watch. And really makes me want to play ME again. Got me chills running down my spine when a little bit from the intro from the game played.

OaY4W_2NIEM

(and yeah, I double posted but this was like on the 4th page)

Great video, very informative and I couldn't agree more with what he's saying. Also for mirror's edge's combat, if you're skilled enough you don't need to engage every cop and ruin the flow, or if you do you don't always need a gun, I played through the game twice without picking up 1 gun (other than when you HAVE to like training missions) and I didn't die once.

"Fat People Not Good"

Yeah, it is very much possible to play the game without using the guns. In fact I think it would probably easier to play through it(a second time, so you kind of know where to go) without using them because you don't brake the flow.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯