Website news

Sign in to follow this  

3 If I say "Everything I tell you is a lie," am I telling you the truth or a lie?

4 Are you good at math? Complete the last two in this sequence: 1=3, 2=3, 3=5, 4=4, 5=4, 6=3, 7=5, 8=5, 9=4, 10=3, 11=?, 12=?

Just for 4). as its the only one I know without figuring it out or searching the internet.

11=6 12=6

1 has 3 letters (O-N-E)

2 has 3 letters (T-W-O)

3 has 5 letters

etc...

I can't solve darkness riddles but I have two riddles I want to share:

1- What is the thing that the more you take from it, the bigger it gets?

2- What is the thing that eats but has no teeth, and dies if it drinks water?

@ darkness - you fill the 3 gallon container and pour it into the five gallon container, then you refill the 3 gallon container. there should only be room for 2 gallons in the five gallon container so when you pour the 3 gallon into the five gallon again you will have one gallon left.

@Anonymous at 15:58:07 1 a hole and second 2 fire thanks for the riddles they were nice

Here is one more riddle 5 A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

^^^

The man said "You will sentence me to six years in prison"

If it is true, than it would have to be four years, contradicting the judge's statement.

It cannot be false, since the judge has to give him six years if so anyways.

Hence, the judge has no choice and lets him go.

My god Ross Scott is a master of suspension...

The month is almost over though so hopefully we'll get an update in early August (It's been one long ass month)

Also the people who post here seem to be level headed enough (if not very patient ) So i'm all for a site forum.

I'm sure there are some site goers who would be glad to moderate as well.

how about You can take away the whole and still have some left. You can take away some and still have the whole left. What is it?

Seriously i wanna donate money so u could continue freemans mind and civil protection already. I just wanna know if ur gonna release a vid b4 the end of this year :l

@darkness...

1) Anonymous at 17:55:12 got this one

2) Five socks... there are four different colors, so pulling out five socks will guarantee that at least one color is paired up.

3) You would be lying... you cannot say "Everything I tell you is a lie" and have it be true, because "everything" includes that statement. But, if you tell the truth sometimes, then you could safely say "Everything I tell you is a lie" and be lying about the "everything" part.

4) Anonymous at 11:37:50 got this one

5) Anonymous at 23:48:22 got this one

and @ Anonymous at 11:49:35...

The answer is a hole... "hole" and "whole" are homophones... you take away a hole by filling in, so 'some' is now left. If you take away 'some', you're digging out the hole again.

*Riddle* I am a key, yet I do not unlock. I need power, but others get it for me. I help, yet I alone do nothing. What am I?

@ Anonymous at 14:17:24

You are wrong for the riddle You can take away the whole and still have some left. You can take away some and still have the whole left. What is it? it is something else!!

to Anonymous at 16:57:54 the word wholesome

Jesus, all's this site needs now is that russian trolololol

What is it? It hangs on the wall, goes "tick tock" and if it falls down, the cookoo-clock is broken?

@ 11:49:35 the answer is a donut, you can take away the "hole" amd still have the ring. you can take away the some and still have the "hole". nice one though