Website news

Sign in to follow this  

Hey Ross, there's a project on making a remake of Half life 1 called Black Mesa Source. When its done, are you going to use it instead of the original Half Life because all it requires is the source engine and you have that so it would be awesome if you could do freeman's mind like that.

It seems a little suspicious that your computers suddenly crash and hackers attack the site. Coincidence? I don't think that it even happened, it is just our Ross lying to us.

Ross, just tell that you don't want to do anything in near future, and stop giving us a false hope.

Hey! i got a solution! buy a new computer and buy a new everything and stop giving us shitty excuses!

@ Anonymous 11:37:27 Hey! I got an even better solution! You pay for the new computer and new everything and stop being a shitty person! Then the world be just a little bit better. A suggestion for the new site, let us have a feature where we can vote on the comments left, like the Youtube thumbs up/thumbs down thing, so that after getting a certain number of strike the comment gets removed. I know you like to let all feedback through positive or negative, but this would allow us to democratically remove the trolls and I suspect that the majority of people in your fanbase would be tolerant of any genuinely constructive criticism. Just a suggestion like I say.

@Anonymous at 12:39:39

Wtf is your problem. if the comments gets the thumbs up/ down shit then everyone would be spamming.

for e.g. ''HEY THUMBS UP IF FREEMAN'S MIND IS AWESOME'' or '' id punch them in the mouth if they said that to me'' ( repeating a joke from the video).

I get pissed off when fucktards like that just repeat jokes, or the do first example.

Glad you got some more security.

Anonymous at 13:57:16 Hmm, fair point. I hate that too. Maybe just a 'Report troll' or similar button. Again, this is just an idea.

*facepalm* thum buttons would turn this into a ney funnyjunk and as we all know funnyjunk is gonna go to hell with all the trolls.

All the awesome encampments at

Dear Mr. Ross Scott,

While I dissagree with your choice to put Civil Protection over Freemans Mind, I am glad that you got more security for your website. I look forward to seeing those Freemans Mind episodes, as well as Civil Protection ( just not as much so ).

Sincerly,

Your Biggest Fan

I will continue waiting patiently for more Accursed Farms media, through every crazy, barnacle infested, winding, haze filled, comment riddled problem you are forced to muddle through.

It's almost like this is the actual story, and the machinima you're creating are ancillary plot lines.

I am sorry but I have given up on your stuff sir.

will the old Civil Protection website, and Accursed Farms will be deleted? because you mentioned a new site,, and I havent been keeping up with posts recently. But it's good to hear you are getting a fresh start, and those hackers had absolutely no point in hacking this website anyway, so i wish you luck

Visiting this site is never boring, because every single goddamn post you make I read in Gordon freeman's voice.

Dear ross scott,

You have alot of patience going through all these problems, and i respect that, im sure alot of people do, and just a hint, ( you can prob get laid pretty easy now )

Have a good one,

~Rob

There's bad news and good news, but I'm just glad your getting this whole mess cleaned up and your getting through on your progress. I don't care how long it takes.

Dont worry we all had a problem like this but take all the time you need

this is an awsome site with awsome content. its so awsome that your awsome and i wish u hurry up with the freemans mind. ITS JUST SO AWSOME!!!!

..."lead sound editor's computer (Otto Beumelburg) has died"... Your lead sound editor has a computer named Otto Beumelburg?!?!

on the grammerz>

In all seriousness, though, good luck with the website! Looking forward to new CP!