Populism

Sign in to follow this  

In Finland The populist (right wing) party got about one third of the votes. Are you afraid this will happen in your country. How can you fight against it.

In Ukraine and Russia, communism have one third of the votes too.... And it's not any type of real communism as far as I know, just back to the year 89 sort of.

Fascism, which is even worse, is also not too low right now.

I don't know how to prevent this really but I also am curious what could help.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

In Finland The populist (right wing) party got about one third of the votes. Are you afraid this will happen in your country. How can you fight against it.

Why would I want to fight it? In my country, both Right and Left are dominated by the bugfvck insane. I doubt it's much different anywhere else. Just that your lefties are further left and your righties are... also further left.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Why would I want to fight it? In my country, both Right and Left are dominated by the bugfvck insane. I doubt it's much different anywhere else. Just that your lefties are further left and your righties are... also further left.

Quite pessimistic statement. :geek:

I think the governments that don't give in to their people for many demands are the ones that are too powerful generally as a world country and can't afford the change, I'm rather happy that in most of the european countries governments do give in to protests so far. I hope this won't change.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Quite pessimistic statement. :geek:

I think the governments that don't give in to their people for many demands are the ones that are too powerful generally as a world country and can't afford the change, I'm rather happy that in most of the european countries governments do give in to protests so far. I hope this won't change.

Me too. I look forward to recolonization. :twisted:

"When the plebs discover that they can vote themselves bread and circuses without limit and that the productive members of the body politic cannot stop them, they will do so, until the state bleeds to death, or in its weakened condition the state succumbs to an invader—the barbarians enter Rome."

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

The right-wing party in my country got a majority government i.e. they can pass or repeal anything they damn well please with no argument.

Surprisingly enough, they're actually doing really well. They're about to repeal the gun registry, that's good.

Ok so all democratic countries have lefties and righties, but is it only in Sweden, or does anyone else have nazi parties running for election ?

"Life sucks sober!"

Ok so all democratic countries have lefties and righties, but is it only in Sweden, or does anyone else have nazi parties running for election ?

We have a Nazi Party.... I really hate them actually but I guess they are entitled to their free speech. However those bastards destroy random statues around kiev and other villages in their free time and that really bothers me especially. Those' guys idol is a guy named Bandera, a general who defected from the soviet Union and fought for the nazis against his own people, they hate jews, russians, poles.... and want to clean them out of ukraine. Most of all they fail to understand the history of Ukraine and start teaching propaganda to kids that Ukraine was always there and resisted other governments, and that the russians are really mongols, however that's complete bullshit and most of all the russians hear about this and it hurts our reputation with them, the russians were our colonies and when kiev got destroyed as the mongols attacked and none of the european allies helped even though they swore our colony moscow, gradually liberated us and we were united again. Nowadays we are different countries because of different political views however culturally and ethnicly belorussians, russians and ukrainians are all Rusyns. It's like comparing Quebec and France.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.