Rate the Avatar above you

7/10 you dirty she-devil.

Honestly, I love random-ass retarded humor, because it actually can trigger a lot of psychological deep thought. I'm serious, no bullshit. After I laugh about the stupid randomness of it, I start to wonder "How did they come up with the idea to..."

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

7/10

(It's Applejack the pony as the Engineer from TF2, playing a guitar with a piece of wheat in her mouth while reclining and letting her sentry do her work for her.)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

10/10 for artistic image cropping

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

10/10 for awesome Gif. Did you make that yourself?

8/10 I haven't seen MLP so 8/10 for cute.

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

9.5/10

4.5 for Freeman

5 for Van Gogh reference.

(but you should check the show out. It's what the kids these days are calling

beesknees.jpg)

9/10 If you want a ten, it has to be cute.