New audio interview

Sign in to follow this  

EST means Eastern Standard Time, which is what the east coast of the U.S. uses around *winter*. But it's summer here, so it's actually EDT = Eastern Daylight Time, which is at GMT - 0400. Thus, the interview will be at 0200 GMT (19 August), not 0300 as Ross stated.

@Anonymous (11:31:23) Maybe "YORE FAMOS FREEMEN" would be more consistent?

2 hours left and i am so excited!!!

@fllthdcrb

The countdown timer is at 1h and it's 02:00 GMT. RS was correct.

@Anonymous (17:56:12) Maybe you should check your clock. Mine says it's still 0145 GMT.

Jesus CHRIST, TalkShoe's chatroom is so buggy that it crashed my entire browser.

I listened in until about the time you were making the reference about FacePoser and being in a bunker, and had to shut the thing off because it was making everything else run at about one one billionth the speed. Good Lord. I'll listen to the mp3 later, but good work articulating yourself in what I heard of it.

Whats bad is then i was on my iPod Touch during the interview, o even create an account to listen but that was impossible. Cant wait for podcast.

i loved the interview ross but talk shoe is buggy but at lest i heard the whole interview and i evan got some of my questions anserd

@Catalyst It's Flash Player. It likes to crash. A lot. And being linked into the browser's memory space, when it crashes, it takes the browser with it. Chrome introduced out-of-process execution to protect itself, and Firefox is following suit.

Wow, what a shitty quality of recording, IË

wow, the hosts were terrible and unfunny.

@Anonymous (22:52:48) Unfortunately, the quality was bad even live; it's not the recording so much. That seems to be the nature of Internet voice chat; low bitrates, and voices often cut out.

I'm just done listening to the mp3 download. Imo it was bad quality and boring hosts yet Ross made the day.

Jesus Christ I go to a small portuguese website with around 15 active members and our podcasts are much better than this.

Ross your interview is amazing and its VERY nice. I like the part where you explain about Freemans live personality. Its a very AWESOME interview and i hope there will be more if you can ^^ I wonder what you think about Freeman himself... I mean What do you think about him for example like Is he Good for you? Do you like his name and stuff like that... You know you look like Freeman himself. You might be HIM himself xD. You not only goof around in FM but your giving it like a reality life siquence. But the pigeon hunters video was dissapointing for some fans becouse its short and seems a little booring. We are hope your not so angry/sad/dissapointed about it. But the 29 video is just amazing but you missed one floss is that there is a SNIPER on the hill where Freeman tried to climb up. Also i am interested about what level are you playing on? Easy/Medium/Hard ? becouse it sometimes seems its Medium and Easy at the same time. Also Freeman is live a person in the game and your making him seems like a REAL human being... i LOVE when you interact with the world like where you eat dorritos on the top corridor but i am interested like when he needs to go to the toilet/WC all of a sudden and then what is he suppose to do its very interesting. Also i am interested will he even turn his suit back on? I know he turn it off becouse of the annoying voice maybe not. Same is interesting is that Ep 29 ended with Freeman being in the night but when he gets to the part where he gets the Gauss gun and gets outside its day.

But anyway i LOVE your work no matter what it is CP/FM they are BOTH great and amazing.