New audio interview

Sign in to follow this  

I really would love to listen to the interview but unfortunately (as mentioned above) this quality of sound make it impossible to understand most of the stuff for a non-native speaker :'((

P.S. Greetings from Ukraine!

Hmm, you were very professional throughout the interview, but I noticed that whenever it seemed you'd be building momentum, you'd be interrupted by the hosts.

They also seemed rather uninformed and a bit insensitive, considering their position. You were always very into it, yet they seemed to always be getting off topic. No offence meant to them of course, I have no clue how they usually do these interviews and I'm sure they weren't trying to be rude.

P.S.

I also loved it when you mentioned the .22! It's a fact that for some reason is always brought up by myself.

Yeah, it would be nice if someone willing would re-write this interview for as slavic fans of Ross Scott But it's too much for ask I guess..