New audio interview

Sign in to follow this  

Hey people,

This is sort of an 11th hour situation, but I'm going to be having another live audio interview tomorrow at around 10:00 PM EST (3:00AM GMT I think). While my policy is still generally to postpone all interviews until I'm done with the next CP episode, these people contacted me many months back and I agreed to this date, so I don't want to back out on them. The people interviewing me are are Moonhawk Studios Presents, who create a webcomic called Starship Moonhawk. They interview a lot of different webcomic creators on their podcast, but they've expanded their criteria enough more recently to include whoever. I really don't know what they'll be asking me, though they're generally pretty laidback. They also have a guy who can do a good Arnold Schwarzenegger voice.

If you want to listen in on it, I've been told to go into their chatroom around 9:45PM EST on August 18th at this location:

Interview location

I've been told you don't need the program TalkShoe, but it helps and that the listener limit may be around 200 people. If you're not available for the interview at that time, they'll post an MP3 of it afterwards that I'll put a link up to later on.

EDIT:

The interview went well, I was much more lucid since I wasn't low on sleep the way I was for the Podcast 17 interview. Here are the links to it:

MP3 download

Streaming audio

awesome you rule keep doing make us happy with CP and FM

ps. i can wait

so wait i just click the play thing when your doing it and i can listen in free or do i have sing up or install something?

Yeah Ross!!! Way to go. You are like the best human being alive.

This is AWESOME cant wait to hear it

I dobut they'll ask you any CP questions. It'll probably be all about FM. I like both of them equally, but I'm getting kind of sick of the FM questions. Oh well.

Can't wait for the interview!

Good luck at the interview! You rule

Anonymous @13:42:18: I've been looking at the site. It looks like you can listen for free, and you just need Flash. I guess you can install the software and get enhanced features or something. I don't know, but the web-based client seems to work.

Dude, you're an international star. Please use GMT.

I guess in the states EST means a different time again, because EST in Australia means your interview is under 12 hours away, where the site says its over 1 day. GMT would be good

Have fun with your interview, and good luck with the rest of your productions.

Beef.

Cool, excited to hear it! On an unrelated note: does anyone know why I can't get episodes 27-29 to stream on my xbox? Is there something different about those ones or is it just me being fail?

dude, so far, since FM began u had been a mixture of god, beer and video watchin addiction. these last 2 years had been great because of u and rooster teeth, mainly u (cuz RvB vids are smaller than shit) and im happy to know that u get wut u diserve for makin free vids

Yo, make sure they leave you a spare recording of that so you can share it with the rest of us.

I'll wait for the mp3, seeing that the interview will take place at 4 AM...

Take as long as you want. We'll be patiently waiting here. I don't know about those other pricks though...